April 23, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Swansea Monday 8PM  (Read 13534 times)

December 14, 2017, 10:20:00 PM
Read 13534 times

Gash

Global Moderator
Should win this about 17-0.  ;)

December 14, 2017, 10:51:40 PM
Reply #1

mikey_blue

I'm happy with an early goal from Rooney, strangle the life out of the game, continue to be snide and fuck off with 3 points.

December 14, 2017, 10:59:12 PM
Reply #2

everton1952

Agree. A difficult game against a side desperate to turn the corner. Keep our discipline and edge a win with another clean sheet. If Rooney does not score who else will? That is the current problem, no doubt to be sorted in January. 

December 15, 2017, 12:05:13 AM
Reply #3

Waltzer

3-0 Sig hat trick

December 15, 2017, 12:12:30 AM
Reply #4

Bluedylan

Agree. A difficult game against a side desperate to turn the corner. Keep our discipline and edge a win with another clean sheet. If Rooney does not score who else will? That is the current problem, no doubt to be sorted in January. 

Probably one of the easiest fixtures in the league at the moment. They're completely beleaguered and hardly have any weapons anymore. Must-win game and really should be quite comfortable.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 15, 2017, 12:13:22 AM
Reply #5

Cereal Killer

Probably one of the easiest fixtures in the league at the moment. They're completely beleaguered and hardly have any weapons anymore. Must-win game and really should be quite comfortable.

So they're full of strikers who haven't scored in ages? Brilliant.....

December 15, 2017, 12:19:33 AM
Reply #6

Bluedylan

Yeah, I get that but really all the 'Everton that' stuff doesn't amount to anything.

Spend any time on most other clubs forums or talking to their fans, and about 80 clubs in the country think they are the ones that strikers break their duck against, or raise their game against.

Swansea are struggling badly and don't have Gylfi or Llorente to blag a result with anymore. Should be winning this like the West Ham/Huddersfield games with minimal fuss.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 15, 2017, 12:28:02 AM
Reply #7

Django

I was more confident about a win last night than I have been in a very long time. Fancy us to win this one 2-0

December 15, 2017, 12:34:57 AM
Reply #8

Paddockoldie

Get the bets on now..

December 15, 2017, 12:37:15 AM
Reply #9

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
They have Bony and Dyer. So pace and some power.

Will have to be careful
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 15, 2017, 01:14:00 AM
Reply #10

eyesalwaysblue

Like we were a few games ago.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 15, 2017, 01:15:01 AM
Reply #11

Macca77

They have Bony and Dyer. So pace and some power.

Will have to be careful

Bony and the word pace dont belong in the same sentence

December 15, 2017, 01:15:54 AM
Reply #12

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Bony and the word pace dont belong in the same sentence

Yeah the pace was for Dyer. Some power was Bony if he is interested
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 15, 2017, 01:31:33 AM
Reply #13

American Evertonian

Everton winning finally helped me make some money. Expecting them to continue as it is the season of giving....2-0 win
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

December 15, 2017, 01:57:16 AM
Reply #14

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I like Bony, top player.

Donít think this will be as easy as some think - they donít concede many do they?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.