January 20, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Swansea Monday 8PM  (Read 9449 times)

December 18, 2017, 12:09:44 AM
Reply #75

BlueForYou

And the most sought after manager in the business!

Apart from Pep - and he couldn't beat us!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

December 18, 2017, 12:10:38 AM
Reply #76

Thomas

I'm happy with an early goal from Rooney, strangle the life out of the game, continue to be snide and fuck off with 3 points.

I said this to a Newcastle fan after going the game last week. He came up to me and said 'arent you ashamed of that negative football you played for the victory'

I said No, we won. A snide 2-0 should do me also.

December 18, 2017, 01:13:52 AM
Reply #77

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
They haven't actually conceded that many goals this season, they're up there with the top 6 or 7. They just can't score,  9 goals so far is absolutely dire, even West Brom have scored more.

I'd take a 1-0 win.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

December 18, 2017, 01:14:20 AM
Reply #78

gizzblue

Think you're completely wrong. We were shambolic. Think we were in big trouble had it been allowed to continue
Any half decent manager with a bit of defensive nouse would have steadied our ship ...easily ....fuck its still not Christmas and we're as good as top half. 😅.. .meanwhile the usual suspects are already circling the drain .

Ours was a blip ,nothing more ...we've seen many a relegation fight as Everton, this wasn't even fucking close.

December 18, 2017, 01:15:23 AM
Reply #79

kramer0

I'd like to see us go back to the starting eleven from the West Ham and Huddersfield matches.

Davies' form hasn't been great but I think we're better with his dribbling, foul-winning, eye for a through ball, and general snidery in the team. It was fair enough to take him out of the firing line for a tricky away fixture at Newcastle but I prefer the balance of the midfield with him in it. Having Davies in the side forces Gana to stay deeper and use his defensive skills in the area where they matter most and enables Rooney to drop off and have a greater influence over our play in possession.

Longer term, we'll have the option to use Sigurdsson centrally, but for now, we need him to babysit Martina. Let Davies play himself back into some form in the meantime.

December 18, 2017, 01:38:43 AM
Reply #80

Deano Blue Boy

I've fucked up bad time. Up early, made myself a coffee and for the life of me I couldn't work out why our team sheet wasn't up.

It's Sunday over there isn't It?

Heads fucked up.

December 18, 2017, 02:46:08 AM
Reply #81

everton1952

Does anyone want a free ticket for the Swansea game?  Main stand restricted view. I will get there for 19.30hrs and can arrange to meet to hand over the ticket.

December 18, 2017, 02:54:54 AM
Reply #82

KoemansNumberTens

Any half decent manager with a bit of defensive nouse would have steadied our ship ...easily ....fuck its still not Christmas and we're as good as top half. 😅.. .meanwhile the usual suspects are already circling the drain .

Ours was a blip ,nothing more ...we've seen many a relegation fight as Everton, this wasn't even fucking close.

Don't agree. We went almost a year without an away win and it was getting to the stage where we were getting completely outplayed by rubbish teams all the time
We were shambolic. I think allardyce deserves great credit for the job he's done rather than people making out anyone could do it
Were people claiming it would be easy to make a decent defence with Martina and Williams during this blip?

December 18, 2017, 03:44:59 AM
Reply #83

gizzblue

Then we will definatly have to disagree on this one ....I still think we were on the turn around before Big Sam ,he gets no praise for West ham ...it was Koemams inept shit that couldn't win away ...despite 7 th in the league...nobody else's .Even though Williams gave the pen away west ham..his head didnt go he actually played his best in about ten games  ...so I do think it was turning .

I wasn't in a life boat yet.

December 18, 2017, 04:17:48 AM
Reply #84

Jamokachi

I've fucked up bad time. Up early, made myself a coffee and for the life of me I couldn't work out why our team sheet wasn't up.

It's Sunday over there isn't It?

Heads fucked up.

Where are you?

December 18, 2017, 04:52:32 AM
Reply #85

Shogun

Administrator
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 18, 2017, 05:46:39 AM
Reply #86

Deano Blue Boy

Where are you?

Currently in Brisbane. I was in Melbourne a few days ago.

December 18, 2017, 05:50:39 AM
Reply #87

Jamokachi

Currently in Brisbane. I was in Melbourne a few days ago.

Nice. Holiday or you doing the working holiday visa thing?

December 18, 2017, 06:27:02 AM
Reply #88

Deano Blue Boy

Nice. Holiday or you doing the working holiday visa thing?

Just a holiday. Seeing family over here.

December 18, 2017, 08:07:12 AM
Reply #89

BlueMaquis

Yeah I would've gone with tea, but we all make mistakes