October 24, 2018, 03:54:40 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Swansea Monday 8PM  (Read 18785 times)

December 15, 2017, 06:00:21 AM
Read 18785 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Anything less than a post a minute is failure

Beat me to it.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 15, 2017, 06:00:38 AM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Anything less than a post a minute is failure

Beat me to it.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 18, 2017, 08:56:24 AM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Currently in Brisbane. I was in Melbourne a few days ago.
I have fond memories of Brisbane.

You going up or down the coast?

December 19, 2017, 02:37:13 AM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Surprised Kenny didn't get the card there. Decisions seem to be going their way more.

December 19, 2017, 02:47:08 AM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking hell that's two his missed in 2 weeks.

December 19, 2017, 02:54:50 AM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I was late in from work, turned on the game and first thing we do is get a pen and score (just).

What's the half been like up till then?

Awful.

Hoping Big Sam is in there hurting some player's feelings right now. Need to pick up big time. Thankfully we're level.

December 19, 2017, 02:57:52 AM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Rumours Niasse spat his dummy out and fucked off home

Hope he locked his locker before he left.

December 19, 2017, 02:59:43 AM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Hopefully I've lucked out and caught an entertaining upcoming half of football then.

I've had a bad run recently, I caught all the drubbings we received, but only managed to catch the derby since the managerial change.

Can you pop out again then? Maybe get some groceries or something. ;)

December 19, 2017, 03:11:26 AM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Short memory - he scored the vital one at Anfield.

It was a good save of tonight's as well.

I was thinking West Ham. 2/3 missed in the past few weeks.

December 19, 2017, 03:21:37 AM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Celebrate that! What a fucking goal.

December 19, 2017, 03:22:45 AM
Reply #10

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that was tempting fate! Sigurdson only scores peaches

He's the new Osman :)

December 19, 2017, 03:30:07 AM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Don't let Rooney take this one lol

December 19, 2017, 03:30:57 AM
Reply #12

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Thank fuck for that, he scored this one lol