November 19, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Swansea Monday 8PM  (Read 19611 times)

December 19, 2017, 02:57:35 AM
Reply #330

Smingers

I asked this before but didn't get a response. Does anyone know why Niasse isn't even on the bench?

December 19, 2017, 02:57:52 AM
Reply #331

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Rumours Niasse spat his dummy out and fucked off home

Hope he locked his locker before he left.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 19, 2017, 02:58:07 AM
Reply #332

curiouslemur

Awful.

Hoping Big Sam is in there hurting some player's feelings right now. Need to pick up big time. Thankfully we're level.

Hopefully I've lucked out and caught an entertaining upcoming half of football then.

I've had a bad run recently, I caught all the drubbings we received, but only managed to catch the derby since the managerial change.

December 19, 2017, 02:58:11 AM
Reply #333

chang

We have had a fair few penalties this season.

I have no more useless information.

December 19, 2017, 02:58:30 AM
Reply #334

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Echo have given Morgan a half time Rating of 7 saying it's his best half of footy all season.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 19, 2017, 02:59:43 AM
Reply #335

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Hopefully I've lucked out and caught an entertaining upcoming half of football then.

I've had a bad run recently, I caught all the drubbings we received, but only managed to catch the derby since the managerial change.

Can you pop out again then? Maybe get some groceries or something. ;)
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 19, 2017, 02:59:47 AM
Reply #336

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Echo have given Morgan a half time Rating of 7 saying it's his best half of footy all season.

I don't think he's been bad

December 19, 2017, 03:00:02 AM
Reply #337

Lxxx

Rumours Niasse spat his dummy out and fucked off home

The lad was bullied something rotten under Koeman, he ain't spitting his dummy out after not being selected in a settled winning side.

December 19, 2017, 03:00:15 AM
Reply #338

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I asked this before but didn't get a response. Does anyone know why Niasse isn't even on the bench?

Because Sandro is. 

December 19, 2017, 03:00:22 AM
Reply #339

Ball8y

Why don't teams rotate penalty takers?

I imagine a Rooney/Sigurdsson/Baines (when fit) rotation on penalties would be annoying for opposition keepers to prepare for.

Just get someone who can take them like Alan Shearer did - no keeper stood a chance of saving a ball when it's at 1,000mph

December 19, 2017, 03:00:32 AM
Reply #340

KoemansNumberTens

I honestly thought he was good. Much better than rooney and Sigurdsson.

December 19, 2017, 03:00:34 AM
Reply #341

indiantoffee1975

Can't imagine Niasse storming off. He wasn't even in the first team 6 months ago.

December 19, 2017, 03:00:42 AM
Reply #342

Faceatthefence

Sad thing is that gift will probably make Allardyce feel justified in his team selection now. He's getting the new manager breaks at the minute.
I get the S.A. blueprint,but The Swans at home jeez there are more expansive players that can get at these on the bench.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

December 19, 2017, 03:01:00 AM
Reply #343

Nicco

They seem to confuse best of the season with good...
Jönköpings Södra IF

December 19, 2017, 03:01:06 AM
Reply #344

duncandisorderly

I don't think he's been bad
Sig, Gueye and Rooney cannot hold the ball or find a blue shirt with a pass, schnierderlin has been okay