October 20, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

Author Topic: Cuco Love  (Read 2117 times)

December 16, 2017, 04:38:29 PM
Read 2117 times

Tofifee

What's with all the love for Cuco lately..............
its frightening me
Are people starting to think he is actually a semi decent footballer?
Cos he is'nt, he is SHITE
We need him shifted ASAP
Liability

When Shamie is back move JJ to left back or get Bainsey in and have JJ as sub for both
Cuco should not be within 5 miles of a premier league club training ground

December 16, 2017, 04:45:07 PM
Reply #1

BlueForYou

Big Sam loves him
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

December 16, 2017, 04:45:30 PM
Reply #2

everton1952

Definitely not what Sam says. Have you seen the Echo today? Are you horribly wrong about Cuco or is Big Sam horribly wrong? If he is wrong, then why would that be? Just curious that is all. I wouldn't ask if the difference of opinions was only slight instead of stark.

December 16, 2017, 04:51:27 PM
Reply #3

BlueForYou

And Koeman got him on a free - cheers, Ron!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

December 16, 2017, 04:52:31 PM
Reply #4

Bob Sacamano

Whatís a Shamie?

December 16, 2017, 05:03:25 PM
Reply #5

everton1952

An awful attempt to refer to Seamus (Coleman). Strange is it not?

December 16, 2017, 05:11:58 PM
Reply #6

Ross

Sounds like an inappropriate photograph a millennial would put on a social media platform.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 16, 2017, 05:46:39 PM
Reply #7

BlueForYou

I clean my car with a shamie

Harry Catterick

December 16, 2017, 06:03:23 PM
Reply #8

Tofifee

Shamie is what the paddy's refer to Seamus as
Shamie
I think they spell it "Seamie" but I spelt it phonetically so as not to confuse you semi literate lids
which ironically is exactly what it seems to have done.....

December 16, 2017, 06:08:33 PM
Reply #9

BlueForYou

Seams about right

Harry Catterick

December 16, 2017, 06:22:13 PM
Reply #10

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I know heís not the next Maldini. I donít think heís a particularly good player

Weíre really short on left back options at the moment, heís the only option weíve got. So what is gonna be more productive - slating him, hurling abuse at him, saying that he needs to leave?or backing him and supporting him while he does have to play, until Baines is fit again and we have better options?

Iím grateful that heís managed to come in for the last 4 league games in an un natural position for him and has helped contribute to 3 clean sheets

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 16, 2017, 07:07:50 PM
Reply #11

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He's doing a job and is part of a very in form defence so credit where it's due.

Hopefully though the next couple of games will be the last in his Everton career and we upgrade the full back positions.

December 16, 2017, 07:32:32 PM
Reply #12

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He's been decent in some games and poor in others but he is playing out of position right now and deserves a tiny bit of credit, I don't want him in this side long term but he's not been "the worst defender I have ever seen" or anything like some have described him.

December 16, 2017, 07:44:48 PM
Reply #13

kramer0

My feelings on this signing are well known.

But Martina deserves a ton of credit for what heís done in this most recent run of games. Heís been solid positionally and hasnít made things easy for our opponents. Thereís not a whole lot more we could have asked for from him, especially in an unnatural position. I didnít think he had it in him. Always nice to be proven wrong.

December 16, 2017, 07:53:51 PM
Reply #14

Tony Clifton

He isn't great, but excellent man-management by Allardyce. 

Koeman would drain the life out of Tutankhamen.