July 18, 2018, 06:33:30 AM

Author Topic: Successful Simulation  (Read 3737 times)

December 17, 2017, 03:03:19 PM
Read 3737 times

Rodenplav64

I must admit that this is beginning to annoy me . I have the feeling that Niasse is the only player going to get done for this . Since he was suspended there have been numerous examples and nothing has been done . Typical of the FA to make a point and then just forget it like they did with the shirt pulling in the box .

December 17, 2017, 03:16:24 PM
Reply #1

Paddockoldie

Maybe they've realised they've opend a can of worms here so will just let it fade? Add to that the Klopp rant about DCL. Do they want that kind of attention on a regular basis?

December 17, 2017, 03:20:49 PM
Reply #2

KoemansNumberTens

It's a laughable half a rule. Seems you're allowed to dive and get away with it so long as it's not a penalty.
Then on top of that they don't really want to know when it's a big name player. So they've managed to only get Niasse and the ref said he'd still give the penalty afterwards

Been a complete joke.

December 17, 2017, 03:40:12 PM
Reply #3

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine the fume on here if we get done for it a second time before any other team does.

December 17, 2017, 04:59:28 PM
Reply #4

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I thought this was what women did when they convinced you that the had climaxed
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 17, 2017, 05:04:18 PM
Reply #5

gizzblue

It seems a new one each week goes unpunished. ..the FA taking the Wenger (erm I did not see it) aproach ....Top of my head Sterling, Zaha ,Zaha, Ally,fernandinho,and now Lanzini all since Niasse ...but nowt.

December 17, 2017, 05:38:54 PM
Reply #6

74Blue

The question is, why are Everton not kicking up an almighty stink about this?
Can you imagine the shite that the likes of Mourinho or Wenger would be spouting right now if the same thing had happened to a Man Utd or Arsenal player, which is exactly why the FA seem to be shying away from their ruling. It's just typical Everton to just take it on the chin and do fuck all.

December 17, 2017, 06:32:53 PM
Reply #7

SANA_DR0

cant wait for the video assisted stuff. hopefully refs will book the divers after they have seen the replays.

its supposed to be trialed in the fa cup this year?

our match V Liverpool will be the first one i think.

The Football Association intends to introduce Video Assistant Referees from The Emirates FA Cup third round onwards in the 2017-18 season, according to chief executive Martin Glenn.
http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/mar/06/ifab-agm-results-060317
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

December 17, 2017, 07:26:34 PM
Reply #8

Rodenplav64

I thought this was what women did when they convinced you that the had climaxed

Yours might .

December 17, 2017, 07:28:42 PM
Reply #9

Rodenplav64

It seems a new one each week goes unpunished. ..the FA taking the Wenger (erm I did not see it) aproach ....Top of my head Sterling, Zaha ,Zaha, Ally,fernandinho,and now Lanzini all since Niasse ...but nowt.

Lanzini and Murray for Brighton were as blatant as it gets .

December 17, 2017, 07:35:37 PM
Reply #10

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Perhaps all they need to do is make it a straight red for simulation. Right now, if you get caught doing it, it's only a yellow. If the ref misses it and the panel looks at it, it's a two match ban. Really doesn't make sense at all.

"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

December 17, 2017, 07:37:12 PM
Reply #11

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Yours might .

You can always spot the ones who are leaving their women unsatisfied when they come out all defensive 😜
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 17, 2017, 08:13:40 PM
Reply #12

bacon sarnie

Careful or you'll have #TheTone in here.......

December 17, 2017, 08:20:52 PM
Reply #13

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
cant wait for the video assisted stuff. hopefully refs will book the divers after they have seen the replays.

its supposed to be trialed in the fa cup this year?

our match V Liverpool will be the first one i think.

The Football Association intends to introduce Video Assistant Referees from The Emirates FA Cup third round onwards in the 2017-18 season, according to chief executive Martin Glenn.
http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/mar/06/ifab-agm-results-060317
Might be wrong but I think given the high profile of the game ours wasn't going to be used in the experiment ?
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

December 17, 2017, 09:01:23 PM
Reply #14

Rodenplav64

You can always spot the ones who are leaving their women unsatisfied when they come out all defensive 😜

Indeed you do some a bit defensive .