September 25, 2018, 06:20:37 PM

Author Topic: Successful Simulation  (Read 4005 times)

December 17, 2017, 09:09:23 PM
Reply #15

AllyBlue14

Lanzini and Murray for Brighton were as blatant as it gets .

And Izquierdo too. That was painful bad - the ref didn't give it but also didn't book him. Will that be looked at?

December 17, 2017, 09:12:38 PM
Reply #16

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Indeed you do some a bit defensive .

Not me. I'm married with two kids. Forgotten what sex is
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 17, 2017, 10:16:22 PM
Reply #17

Rodenplav64

Not me. I'm married with two kids. Forgotten what sex is

Likewise  .

December 17, 2017, 10:51:53 PM
Reply #18

Major Clanger

And Izquierdo too. That was painful bad - the ref didn't give it but also didn't book him. Will that be looked at?

No, only the ones that end in a penalty and/or red card are reviewed. Why? Just because, there's no logical reason.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

December 17, 2017, 11:09:07 PM
Reply #19

loroloco

I must admit that this is beginning to annoy me . I have the feeling that Niasse is the only player going to get done for this . Since he was suspended there have been numerous examples and nothing has been done . Typical of the FA to make a point and then just forget it like they did with the shirt pulling in the box .

its a fucking stupid rule. you only get done if you get the pen. it hasn´t stopped anyone from diving. i would love to see the introduction of the black card they have in gaelic footbal. i reckon it´d be the best rule introduced in soccer since the backpass got outlawed. it´s essentially a forced substitution. and if you´ve used all 3 subs already then tough, you have to play the rest of the game with 10 men. you could also give a black card for those cynical fouls where you ¨take one for team¨ when you pull someone back in order to stop a team on a break away. getting a yellow card does fuck all to stop them doing it. a black card would be more than a yellow but less than a red. well that´s my 2 cents anyway...
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 11:10:37 PM by loroloco »

December 18, 2017, 12:17:50 AM
Reply #20

gizzblue

A bit off topic but still more proof the FA is crap at its job.

http://www.football365.com/news/mails-dele-alli-is-that-type-of-player

December 18, 2017, 02:11:13 AM
Reply #21

kramer0

Not that it's my place to worry about what happens to West Ham, but if Lanzini doesn't get a ban for this... well, I don't know what to say.

https://streamable.com/trtsl

Magnitudes worse than Niasse. Moyes with a brilliant explanation, as well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/7kappc/david_moyes_on_the_penalty_manuel_lanzini_ran/

December 18, 2017, 04:30:08 AM
Reply #22

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I think everyone should stop whingeing.  Accept that players in every team dive, the fans of each club scream foul when one of their players falls over, scream dive when the other teams player falls over, demand a card for every foul the opposition commits, claim the ref is wrong and biased every time a foul is given against us and managers encourage players to dive.
The whole situation around this issue is brought on by the professionals themselves fully supported  by the fans of their clubs.
Now we want the refs to sort it all out, without making any mistakes. That would have to involve video technology and to be consistent virtually every decision  would need reviewing. It is possible but what do we end up with? American football by another name. 10 secs of action and 30 seconds of nothing.
Refs do their best,  they're human, they make mistakes and every player, manager and fan would con them at every opportunity to gain an advantage.
Leave the decisions to the officials and accept that a small minority will be wrong.
Slightly exaggerated to make a point but be careful what you wish for.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

December 18, 2017, 05:25:15 AM
Reply #23

gizzblue

Phisser spot on that motd if your gonna get rid of diving ban the fucking lot of them for diving .

December 18, 2017, 05:26:27 AM
Reply #24

gizzblue

I think everyone should stop whingeing.  Accept that players in every team dive, the fans of each club scream foul when one of their players falls over, scream dive when the other teams player falls over, demand a card for every foul the opposition commits, claim the ref is wrong and biased every time a foul is given against us and managers encourage players to dive.
The whole situation around this issue is brought on by the professionals themselves fully supported  by the fans of their clubs.
Now we want the refs to sort it all out, without making any mistakes. That would have to involve video technology and to be consistent virtually every decision  would need reviewing. It is possible but what do we end up with? American football by another name. 10 secs of action and 30 seconds of nothing.
Refs do their best,  they're human, they make mistakes and every player, manager and fan would con them at every opportunity to gain an advantage.
Leave the decisions to the officials and accept that a small minority will be wrong.
Slightly exaggerated to make a point but be careful what you wish for.
Small minority 😅fuck off ...hahahahaha best shit ive heard all season .
If they got a small minorty right that would be something .

December 18, 2017, 05:27:31 AM
Reply #25

WeimaranerBlues

Discussing it on MOTD now, Neville supporting Niasse , shame he never did that 1 month ago,   said Niasse must be pissed off since he was baNNED and watching all these cases since and no one else been done,

like he said the rule is shite , everyone should be banned

got to feel for Oumar---

December 18, 2017, 05:37:09 AM
Reply #26

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
They’ve deffo knocked it on the head because they realised what a pain in the arse it was going to be.

Seemed a mad one for them to do, Niasse - I didn’t even really think it was a dive, you get plenty more bang on dives in the course of the season.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 18, 2017, 05:43:45 AM
Reply #27

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'm going into full on kopite mode if I don't see a two game ban for Lanzini

December 18, 2017, 06:43:47 AM
Reply #28

oztoffee

its a fucking stupid rule. you only get done if you get the pen. it hasn´t stopped anyone from diving. i would love to see the introduction of the black card they have in gaelic footbal. i reckon it´d be the best rule introduced in soccer since the backpass got outlawed. it´s essentially a forced substitution. and if you´ve used all 3 subs already then tough, you have to play the rest of the game with 10 men. you could also give a black card for those cynical fouls where you ¨take one for team¨ when you pull someone back in order to stop a team on a break away. getting a yellow card does fuck all to stop them doing it. a black card would be more than a yellow but less than a red. well that´s my 2 cents anyway...

Why not a yellow card gets you 15 mins in the sin bin immediately? Less than eight players is it and you forfeit the game? Can't remember, something like that.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 06:46:44 AM by oztoffee »
What would you do if you came home and found Alex Young in bed with your wife?
Cover him up so he won't get cold!

December 18, 2017, 02:06:47 PM
Reply #29

Macca77

Has Lanzini been charged yet?