December 10, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

Author Topic: Successful Simulation  (Read 4570 times)

December 17, 2017, 05:04:18 PM
Read 4570 times

gizzblue

It seems a new one each week goes unpunished. ..the FA taking the Wenger (erm I did not see it) aproach ....Top of my head Sterling, Zaha ,Zaha, Ally,fernandinho,and now Lanzini all since Niasse ...but nowt.
Born not made a blue .

December 18, 2017, 12:17:50 AM
Reply #1

gizzblue

A bit off topic but still more proof the FA is crap at its job.

http://www.football365.com/news/mails-dele-alli-is-that-type-of-player
Born not made a blue .

December 18, 2017, 05:25:15 AM
Reply #2

gizzblue

Phisser spot on that motd if your gonna get rid of diving ban the fucking lot of them for diving .
Born not made a blue .

December 18, 2017, 05:26:27 AM
Reply #3

gizzblue

I think everyone should stop whingeing.  Accept that players in every team dive, the fans of each club scream foul when one of their players falls over, scream dive when the other teams player falls over, demand a card for every foul the opposition commits, claim the ref is wrong and biased every time a foul is given against us and managers encourage players to dive.
The whole situation around this issue is brought on by the professionals themselves fully supported  by the fans of their clubs.
Now we want the refs to sort it all out, without making any mistakes. That would have to involve video technology and to be consistent virtually every decision  would need reviewing. It is possible but what do we end up with? American football by another name. 10 secs of action and 30 seconds of nothing.
Refs do their best,  they're human, they make mistakes and every player, manager and fan would con them at every opportunity to gain an advantage.
Leave the decisions to the officials and accept that a small minority will be wrong.
Slightly exaggerated to make a point but be careful what you wish for.
Small minority 😅fuck off ...hahahahaha best shit ive heard all season .
If they got a small minorty right that would be something .
Born not made a blue .

December 21, 2017, 07:08:53 PM
Reply #4

gizzblue

The FA need to charge a top four player (there have been plenty of them dive) before this rule will be taken seriously .
Born not made a blue .