October 18, 2018, 03:55:40 AM

Author Topic: Successful Simulation  (Read 4174 times)

December 18, 2017, 02:13:34 PM
Reply #30

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'm going into full on kopite mode if I don't see a two game ban for Lanzini

Letís buy him, heís quality.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 18, 2017, 02:53:58 PM
Reply #31

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
 Feel for Niasse. He was playing well and scoring. The ban stopped his momentum and has had to start over again. Really unfair on the lad.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 18, 2017, 04:33:12 PM
Reply #32

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

RE: Buying Lanzini, the Premier League are waiting til the end of Jan for us to buy him or not, to see if they will give him a 2 or 3 match ban.

December 18, 2017, 06:56:51 PM
Reply #33

BlueMaquis

Feel for Niasse. He was playing well and scoring. The ban stopped his momentum and has had to start over again. Really unfair on the lad.

We don't really know if it stopped his momentum, do we? He might come back and score several successive hat tricks.

December 18, 2017, 07:01:54 PM
Reply #34

WeimaranerBlues

Lanzini just charged

December 18, 2017, 07:13:08 PM
Reply #35

Gary1878

The most stupid part about it is this. The referee can give a penalty, for which the player can then be retrospectively banned for diving. Yet, if Alli does an awful leg-breaking tackle on De Bruyne, and only gets a yellow, they can't retrospectively punish Alli further for something that is a lot worse for football.

Niasse supposedly diving gets him a 2 game ban, yet it would have taken De Bruyne's leg to break before the FA would have done anything.

Complete farce.

December 18, 2017, 07:42:22 PM
Reply #36

Bluedylan

I'm going into full on kopite mode if I don't see a two game ban for Lanzini

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42392410
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 18, 2017, 07:46:33 PM
Reply #37

ally2

The fa are accountable to no one it seems. They just pick and choose what they want. So you can appeal, but to what? The same body who picked out your player in the first place?  Absolutely bizarre rule from top to bottom.

December 18, 2017, 09:53:28 PM
Reply #38

KoemansNumberTens

The fa are accountable to no one it seems. They just pick and choose what they want. So you can appeal, but to what? The same body who picked out your player in the first place?  Absolutely bizarre rule from top to bottom.

It's completely half arsed. Could control an entire game with diving so long as it's not a penalty or red card it's apparently unpunishable. Then on top of that it's really not evenhanded when it comes to them major incidents. Then to make it worse the only person who's been punished is 1 where's the ref still says it's a penalty. Is Niasse so good at diving the ref is still conned after a million replays. Sorry but if they are saying the ref is wrong after repeatedly seeing it in slow motion then he shouldn't be allowed to ref anymore

It's a complete jumbled up mess. Still we've got video refs coming in the cup but apparently not for our "too high profile" game. Don't want to get the high profile games right do we

December 19, 2017, 10:06:31 PM
Reply #39

Macca77

Lanzini banned for 2 matches

December 19, 2017, 10:49:31 PM
Reply #40

everton1952

Would they ever charge a player from a so-called "top club"? I doubt it.

December 19, 2017, 10:57:03 PM
Reply #41

UnsyisaRhino

What a load of shit that decisions is, the whole thing is poorly thought out and badly executed.

December 20, 2017, 03:42:19 AM
Reply #42

WeimaranerBlues

Gray just dived--Pen   1-1 -Ban coming

December 20, 2017, 04:54:17 AM
Reply #43

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Gray just dived--Pen   1-1 -Ban coming

Does it also apply in cup competitions?
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

December 20, 2017, 04:56:00 AM