December 13, 2018, 02:42:36 AM

Author Topic: Left Back - Do we buy one in January?  (Read 7887 times)

December 21, 2017, 06:11:32 AM
Read 7887 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I saw Leighton Baines on a Wigan highlights reel on Facebook the other day for some premiership page. He looked so young back then *sniff*
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 27, 2017, 06:54:45 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I know the Echo is shite but today it quotes Allardyce saying that Seamus is a long way off being fit. I did not make it up. Goes to show how we were all conned into thinking a load of injured players would be available around this period. All we got is a semi fit Bolassie.

It was only Seamus and Bolasie who would make a difference anyway. Hardly a load.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 27, 2017, 09:36:10 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Forgot all about Mori as well.