October 20, 2019, 01:57:59 PM

Author Topic: Schneiderlin  (Read 9059 times)

December 19, 2017, 08:03:09 PM
Read 9059 times

GrantyBoy78

I don't think playing Gana deeper is a good idea. He has not enough brain and discipline for screening back 4. He's the best at what he's doing now -  playing a bit higher, pressing and harrasing opponents. We need a quality DM with a passing ability, sort of deep lying playmaker.  Funnily enough Morgan was exactly that sort of player in his first season, don't know what happened to him.

If he won't regain that form we need a new player, but Gana is not the answer. Not sure Baningime is at this stage but at least he is a proper DM.
Wasn’t Morgan that kind of player at Southampton? I seem to remember him being like Xavi Alonso...see, I mentioned Xavi Alonso without using the term ‘quarterback’.

Bollocks, I just used the term ‘quarterback’.

December 31, 2017, 03:30:06 PM
Reply #1

GrantyBoy78

I’m finally done with this lad, he’s an absolute shithouse. I’m not one for binning off players, I just can’t see him ever regaining form. He’s been shit for 3 managers now. So frustrating as he was one of the players I thought we could build a team around. Now is a liability, it’s another step backward.