December 14, 2018, 06:48:49 PM

Author Topic: January Clear Out  (Read 4618 times)

December 20, 2017, 01:25:35 AM
Reply #30

Ross

Wonder how many players we can tempt Stoke and West Ham with. 👀

Not sure there’s anyone on that list who’d interest them or in turn be interested in joining them.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 20, 2017, 01:37:56 AM
Reply #31

bogie

I'd get rid of:
Besic
Mirallas
McCarthy
Niasse
Jags
Coco
send out on loan
Lookman
Sandro
Benny
Davy K

sign
left back with pace and left footed centerback so we can play 3/5 at the back when and if we need to
Charlie Austin (then look again in the summer)

December 20, 2017, 01:38:40 AM
Reply #32

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'm expecting niasse, mirallas and Sandro to be departing in January, maybe loans tho
Simply simply lovely

December 20, 2017, 01:40:11 AM
Reply #33

gizzblue

Mirralas :deffo going
Scneiderlin :can fuck off
Lookman : loan
Besic: whatever
Martina: p45
Ross :already out the door wearing Delli Alli pj's.
Klassen: keeper☆
Sandro: keeper .☆

☆till the summer at least.
Born not made a blue .

December 20, 2017, 01:41:19 AM
Reply #34

Macca77

I'm expecting niasse, mirallas and Sandro to be departing in January, maybe loans tho

Niasse to Brighton
Mirallas to West Ham
Sandro to Malaga or Valencia

December 20, 2017, 02:01:46 AM
Reply #35

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Mirallas deffo is, can see him going to West Ham for an undisclosed fee

I consider arnie basically Mirallas 2.0 and an upgrade in almost every sense.

Weirdly Mirallas probably has he better goalscoring record.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 20, 2017, 02:56:44 AM
Reply #36

Danny

Not sure why anyone would sell Jagielka, we thought he was finished in the past but he was great in the end last season, Williams is worse than him but has been great under Allardyce so far, they both need replacing in the long term but that's a job for the summer.

Sandro will go on loan i've basically no doubt.
McCarthy Sold
Besic loaned
Mirallas sold
Barkley sold

December 20, 2017, 03:18:53 AM
Reply #37

D15TIN

Not sure there’s anyone on that list who’d interest them or in turn be interested in joining them.

Mirallas could easily go to west ham I think, Moyes etc - they love that type of player - Arnautovic etc, players who think theyre great after 5 good performances per season

December 20, 2017, 04:18:45 AM
Reply #38

indiantoffee1975

I reckon Mirallas and Klaassen both move away on loan with view to permanent moves in the summer to european clubs.

There is never a mass clearout of players in one window and there certainly won't be in January

December 20, 2017, 04:25:41 AM
Reply #39

BlueMaquis

As sort of an aside -- was anyone else irritated last night when Lookman decided to have a wild shot instead of passing to Sandro, who had pulled wide to find space in the box? The game was settled but I still found it annoying. We'll never know if Sandro is any good unless we start getting him the ball in the right areas.

Absolutely. I was annoyed at that.

December 20, 2017, 04:27:22 AM
Reply #40

EVERTON 66

I like jagielka but he is too old n needs to be playing so I feel he will move on. Mirallas is ok when he wants to be but upsets everyone when he doesn't turn up in matches so get rid. Robles is out of contract in summer so will leave so keeping stek for now makes sense. Schneiderlin is ok but only as a back up to  Gana .klaasen can stay 4 now.

December 20, 2017, 04:35:09 AM
Reply #41

everton1952

Echo article "Everton boss Sam Allardyce reveals behind-closed-doors friendly to give struggling stars a chance" and "Tuesday afternoon saw Everton's fringe players given the chance to impress Sam Allardyce in a behind closed doors game. With the January transfer window looming it was a great chance for those players on the periphery of the first-team".

I appreciate he has a hell of a job trying to assess so many fringe players before the window, but this indoor game is mates against mates and can hardly replicate a proper match. Suppose he has to try something and in the absence of competitive games this is better than nothing. I wonder if Mirallas figured in the game?

December 20, 2017, 04:42:37 AM
Reply #42

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Echo article "Everton boss Sam Allardyce reveals behind-closed-doors friendly to give struggling stars a chance" and "Tuesday afternoon saw Everton's fringe players given the chance to impress Sam Allardyce in a behind closed doors game. With the January transfer window looming it was a great chance for those players on the periphery of the first-team".

I appreciate he has a hell of a job trying to assess so many fringe players before the window, but this indoor game is mates against mates and can hardly replicate a proper match. Suppose he has to try something and in the absence of competitive games this is better than nothing. I wonder if Mirallas figured in the game?

At the risk of being compared to a bumbling old character from a much loved BBC sitcom by another poster on here, having played in a number of 'probables v possibiles' matches theses can be quite full bloodied affairs. Every player worth his salt wants to be playing. If the opportunity presents itself in a situation like this they have to take it
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 20, 2017, 04:47:40 AM
Reply #43

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
At the risk of being compared to a bumbling old character from a much loved BBC sitcom by another poster on here, having played in a number of 'probables v possibiles' matches theses can be quite full bloodied affairs. Every player worth his salt wants to be playing. If the opportunity presents itself in a situation like this they have to take it

Yeah I agree. These are not very friendly especially when you playing for your career.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 20, 2017, 04:48:30 AM
Reply #44

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Yeah I agree. These are not very friendly especially when you playing for your career.

That is my experience (hope I'm not boring you)
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: