April 26, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

Author Topic: January Clear Out  (Read 3282 times)

December 20, 2017, 04:48:58 AM
Reply #45

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Klaassen will be 2 footing all the other number 10s
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

December 20, 2017, 04:56:40 AM
Reply #46

blueski

I'd prefer not to let Sandro go unless he's dead set on going back to Spain. I think he'll have opportunities in the second half of the season and it's worth giving him a chance to show what he can do. As sort of an aside -- was anyone else irritated last night when Lookman decided to have a wild shot instead of passing to Sandro, who had pulled wide to find space in the box? The game was settled but I still found it annoying. We'll never know if Sandro is any good unless we start getting him the ball in the right areas.
stood out for me also - could have been a nice piece of play had Lookman tapped it right back to him - thought it was greedy as fuck

lookman trying to take a low percentage shot robbing Sandro of what might have been a very Barca like action capped off by a shot on target or more

Nil Satis

December 20, 2017, 04:57:41 AM
Reply #47

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
That is my experience (hope I'm not boring you)

You bored me long ago so don't worry!
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 20, 2017, 04:58:49 AM
Reply #48

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
You bored me long ago so don't worry!

That's ok then
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 20, 2017, 05:13:56 AM
Reply #49

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 20, 2017, 05:26:00 AM
Reply #50

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 20, 2017, 05:29:48 AM
Reply #51

Tony Clifton

I hope Mirallas, Schneiderlin, Basic, and McCarthy are already on the window ledge and ready to go out the window as soon as it opens.

December 20, 2017, 01:21:50 PM
Reply #52

Mac934

Bet we couldn't give some of them away. Who would want Sick note McCarthy on their payroll!?

December 20, 2017, 01:28:14 PM
Reply #53

Macca77

Bet we couldn't give some of them away. Who would want Sick note McCarthy on their payroll!?

Newcastle

December 20, 2017, 03:12:04 PM
Reply #54

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Think he's just stolen Kones record for stealing a wage whilst playing dead.

December 20, 2017, 06:24:09 PM
Reply #55

Hawkandro

Klaassen will be 2 footing all the other number 10s

Christ, he must have been knackered by the end.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

December 20, 2017, 06:35:57 PM
Reply #56

Lxxx

There's a decent few quid to be made by clearing out about half a dozen players who aren't needed. I don't think all will go in January most will leave in the summer but it's all money in the kitty to buy the 3-4 we need in the summer.

December 20, 2017, 07:32:40 PM
Reply #57

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't allardyce say we had a squad of 32 and he wants one of 25 recently?
Said he wouldn't be bringing anybody in until the squad was in a leaner position.

Doesn't mean 7 sales - he clarified that demoting/loaning out some of the large number of kids we have in our 1st team squad was 'Plan A'.

So the following fall under the 'kids' category:
Davies
Holgate
DCL
Kenny
Lookman
Garbutt
Baningime
Tarashaj

1st 4 i reckon are safe. Latter 4 will be farmed out/demoted for 6 months.
So i reckon there are 3 actual sales on the horizon. Barkley is obviously one.
Mirallas 2 and Sandro 3?

Bring in the left back & striker he has mentioned and our squad is up to 27. which, due to injuries, isn't unwieldy

December 20, 2017, 08:11:07 PM
Reply #58

Hawkandro

Reckon Tarashaj will be sold. Time is up for Garbutt too, surely? If he was going to make it with us, it would have been now, when we are playing a RB at LB.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

December 20, 2017, 08:12:12 PM
Reply #59

Lxxx

Reckon Tarashaj will be sold. Time is up for Garbutt too, surely? If he was going to make it with us, it would have been now, when we are playing a RB at LB.

For the millionth time it wouldn't matter if he was the dogs bollocks, he wasn't registered for either Premier League or Europe so he can't play even if we wanted him to.