October 21, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Chelsea  (Read 15529 times)

December 21, 2017, 04:25:43 AM
Reply #45

Jamokachi

even Martina will turn up

He's been playing well of late, out of position at that. For someone so far up Niasse's arse I'd have expected some slack to be cut.

December 21, 2017, 06:10:30 AM
Reply #46

Thornton_19

Morata suspended for saturday :D :D
Will help us be able to sit deep against these.
They lack aerial threat up front without him. Think this is a big loss for them against how we will set up.

December 21, 2017, 12:04:55 PM
Reply #47

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Morata getting booked for putting the ball under his shirt to celebrate his wife being pregnant is ridiculous.  And to make it even stranger we get to benefit from it.

All these pens, players being suspended against us - these are things that usually go for Liverpool, not us.  Maybe Sammy Lee still had the devils number in his phone, and Big Sam has dropped him off a big brown envelope full of Moshiri's cash.
My momma says I'm special.

December 21, 2017, 01:27:43 PM
Reply #48

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Morata getting booked for putting the ball under his shirt to celebrate his wife being pregnant is ridiculous.  And to make it even stranger we get to benefit from it.

All these pens, players being suspended against us - these are things that usually go for Liverpool, not us.  Maybe Sammy Lee still had the devils number in his phone, and Big Sam has dropped him off a big brown envelope full of Moshiri's cash.
I couldnít believe he got booked for that. Refs arenít human at times.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

December 21, 2017, 01:48:04 PM
Reply #49

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah bang on the baby celebration thing. Did he run into the crowd or anything?

Iíll take it like, I rate him and itís a pain in the arse for them.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 01:50:20 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 21, 2017, 06:13:06 PM
Reply #50

GrantyBoy78

Glad Morata is out. Much less of a threat without him, although they obviously still have loads of other talent.

December 21, 2017, 06:40:54 PM
Reply #51

Macca77

Played this game on FIFA last night, we won 2-1 after going a goal behind, Alonso with another worldy free kick for them, we hung on and got to half time, second half we battered them, Rooney equalized with a shot from 20 yards which took a deflection of Cahill, Niasse got the winner in the last minute.

December 21, 2017, 08:20:21 PM
Reply #52

mikey_blue

Morata out, insert striker who has never scored a goal for Chelsea who will obviously score against Everton.

December 21, 2017, 08:27:08 PM
Reply #53

gizzblue

He's been playing well of late, out of position at that. For someone so far up Niasse's arse I'd have expected some slack to be cut.
What the fuck it has to do with you what players I like or dis like ...
Up Niasses arse made me giggle though what are you a fucking 7 year old 😅😅.

What's next my dad's bigger than your dad  😅😅.

December 21, 2017, 08:59:25 PM
Reply #54

bacon sarnie

Morata out, insert striker who has never scored a goal for Chelsea who will obviously score against Everton.

Now you've done it!

December 21, 2017, 09:38:27 PM
Reply #55

D15TIN

They'll play hazard as the 9, or false 9 - they did that last time morata was unavailable.

Probably be:

Pedro Hazard Willian

December 21, 2017, 11:55:17 PM
Reply #56

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
They'll play hazard as the 9, or false 9 - they did that last time morata was unavailable.

Probably be:

Pedro Hazard Willian

Will smash the arse off us imo
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 22, 2017, 12:20:14 AM
Reply #57

GrantyBoy78

Too soon to be worrying about performances against the top teams. Iíd take a draw and couldnít give a shit if we play well. That can come later.
Good acid test this one.

December 22, 2017, 12:53:32 AM
Reply #58

gizzblue

Not as free scoring as the Shite were before our trip to Analfield ....so I rekon we could well do the same ,frustrate and Nick something. 👍

December 22, 2017, 01:25:39 AM
Reply #59

D15TIN

Few quite negative on here - our home record this last 12 months shows were more than capable of beating these