November 14, 2018, 11:46:50 PM

Author Topic: [News]Sandro linked with move back to Malaga  (Read 10619 times)

January 31, 2018, 06:57:47 PM
Reply #120

Macca77

Be lucky to get our money back, 3 million tops

January 31, 2018, 06:58:02 PM
Reply #121

velimski

Because his wages to date have cost us the extra 50% profit.

50% on the transfer fee. Let's not muddle the figures by adding in wages. Every single employee receives wages. It's called being in employment.

January 31, 2018, 07:02:49 PM
Reply #122

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
50% on the transfer fee. Let's not muddle the figures by adding in wages. Every single employee receives wages. It's called being in employment.

Right. So it's a cost. An employee is a cost to a company. In this case a huge cost because he added nothing to the company, and was therefore a burden.

If we get 9 million for him, we've broken even and at least got our outlay back.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 31, 2018, 07:10:44 PM
Reply #123

KoemansNumberTens

Kinell lads. Some of you really dont know how football works

What are people expecting us to sell him for then?

Well even Valencia had a 14m agreed fee. I'd expect a little protection for us in the deal or they can take him now for the 9 million

January 31, 2018, 07:29:26 PM
Reply #124

velimski

Right. So it's a cost. An employee is a cost to a company. In this case a huge cost because he added nothing to the company, and was therefore a burden.

If we get 9 million for him, we've broken even and at least got our outlay back.

Trying to recoup the lost wages seems a bit daft to me especially when you consider we'll be paying him another  £20m in wages for the remainder of his contract if nobody wants him.

Add the fact there's hardly a queue of clubs itching to take him off our hands for  £9m.

Never mind the fact that none of our 3 managers this season have actually rated him.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 07:30:32 PM by velimski »

January 31, 2018, 07:30:51 PM
Reply #125

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Trying to recoup the lost wages seems a bit daft to me especially when you consider we'll be paying him another  £20m in wages for the remainder of his contract.

Add the fact there's hardly a queue of clubs itching to take him off our hands for  £9m.

Never mind the fact that none of our 3 managers this season have actually rated him.

If we sold him for 9 million, why would we be paying an additional 20 million?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 31, 2018, 07:36:35 PM
Reply #126

Lxxx

Come on lads, it's all getting a bit silly now.

January 31, 2018, 07:47:15 PM
Reply #127

velimski

If we sold him for 9 million, why would we be paying an additional 20 million?

I'm not sure how you've interpreted me as saying that.

January 31, 2018, 07:52:19 PM
Reply #128

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not sure how you've interpreted me as saying that.

Your first sentence in your previous reply. Unless I've misunderstood you which seems the case.

January 31, 2018, 07:57:06 PM
Reply #129

Macca77

BREAKING NEWS

Sevilla have confirmed the signing of Sandro Ramirez from Everton on loan for the rest of the season.

January 31, 2018, 11:20:50 PM
Reply #130

Heisenberg

Stunk the place out? He's barely played any minutes for us. I wonder if he'd of came through our own youth or was english, would he have been written off so easily? I think not

January 31, 2018, 11:29:15 PM
Reply #131

velimski

Your first sentence in your previous reply. Unless I've misunderstood you which seems the case.

I should have added 'if he remains unsold' at the end of it.

February 01, 2018, 12:51:40 AM
Reply #132

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Trying to recoup the lost wages seems a bit daft to me especially when you consider we'll be paying him another  £20m in wages for the remainder of his contract if nobody wants him.

And the majority of us havent rated our 3 managers this season.
My momma says I'm special.

February 01, 2018, 01:14:52 AM
Reply #133

velimski

And the majority of us havent rated our 3 managers this season.

Mate, I agree with others who say he hasn't been given a fair crack, but the bottom line is that he is surplus to requirements by the people who actually make the decisions, and therefore haggling over a few quid or agreeing a 'low' (in some people's opinion) sale price seems a little pointless to me. Especially as he's on big wages.

February 01, 2018, 07:46:02 AM
Reply #134

Jamokachi

Stunk the place out?

Referring mainly to training here. 3 managers that didn't fancy him remember.

I'm gutted, would love to see him make it... and I hope he comes back from the loan and does. Looks unlikely now though.