September 19, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

Author Topic: [News]Sandro linked with move back to Malaga  (Read 9652 times)

January 18, 2018, 04:41:42 PM
Reply #30

Ramjam

Iím not totally disagreeing with you here just saying that the previous managers and current manager has gotten so much wrong is it not possible that they have also got this wrong as well? I say keep him and put him out on loan for 12 months then judge him
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 18, 2018, 04:44:41 PM
Reply #31

Lxxx

what a lot of people forget is we bought him as a centre forward when we had no suppliers of passes into the box

the majority of his goals in spain and for spain were scored in and around the 6 yard box....from good supply...

we bought rooney and siggurdson for that purpose...then chose not to play him......

when he's made an appearance its usually out of position....out wide of DCL ???

we now have Walcott and bolasie who can supply the ball into the box....and both rooney and siggurdson who can supply the through ball into the box.....

this bloke could be our zorro in the box......if given the chance....(excuse the shite Spanish)

I don't think he was ever a centre forward was he? A lot of his goals in Spain were random shots from tight angles and distances, which you could either look at as him being on a bit of a run of form (first season in top flight football) or he's someone who'll create goals for himself. Granted he's not had much chance but the signs are the former not the latter.

January 18, 2018, 05:01:03 PM
Reply #32

themilkycoffees

Not saying he's anywhere near the same level but I swear some of our fans would have wrote Kane off if he was an Everton player, as was shite when he first broke in at Spurs.

January 18, 2018, 05:04:41 PM
Reply #33

Ramjam

Not saying he's anywhere near the same level but I swear some of our fans would have wrote Kane off if he was an Everton player, as was shite when he first broke in at Spurs.

On loan at Leicester I think he scored 2 in 15 games
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 18, 2018, 05:12:31 PM
Reply #34

formerKHL

Does make me laugh how some of our fans think they know better than the current and previous 2 managers who could all clearly see Sandro wasnít up to it.

and yet you have an opinion on everything without realy knowing......

also your facts are incorrect..sandro was brought in by koeman..allardyce has "inherited" him....he wasn't here for the previous 2 managers....only the one....

January 18, 2018, 05:18:00 PM
Reply #35

formerKHL

I don't think he was ever a centre forward was he? A lot of his goals in Spain were random shots from tight angles and distances, which you could either look at as him being on a bit of a run of form (first season in top flight football) or he's someone who'll create goals for himself. Granted he's not had much chance but the signs are the former not the latter.

he played upfront for both his club and country....and scored goals which is why we bought him...he looked just what we needed..

I think there's a good player in there tbh and would like to see us give him more of a chance....

but not my decision....

January 18, 2018, 05:18:12 PM
Reply #36

Ramjam

and yet you have an opinion on everything without realy knowing......

also your facts are incorrect..sandro was brought in by koeman..allardyce has "inherited" him....he wasn't here for the previous 2 managers....only the one....

Think he means Rhino as well
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 18, 2018, 05:21:15 PM
Reply #37

themilkycoffees

Does make me laugh how some of our fans think they know better than the current and previous 2 managers who could all clearly see Sandro wasnít up to it.

Because all those managers have done so well. How dare we question them...

January 18, 2018, 05:25:26 PM
Reply #38

formerKHL

Think he means Rhino as well

ye probably....however, I put rhino down as....he wasn't our actual manager just a stand in for a few games....

January 18, 2018, 05:25:53 PM
Reply #39

everton1952

The sooner he (and Klassen) are gone the better. I will scream if I see another "there is a player in there somewhere" . Cue for someone.

January 18, 2018, 05:29:04 PM
Reply #40

formerKHL

The sooner he (and Klassen) are gone the better. I will scream if I see another "there is a player in there somewhere" . Cue for someone.

everyones entitled to their opinion....so start screaming....because there's a player and goal scorer in there....

January 18, 2018, 06:11:34 PM
Reply #41

everton1952

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh1!!!!!!
There you are.

January 18, 2018, 07:07:43 PM
Reply #42

ally2

There's a player in there

January 18, 2018, 07:19:44 PM
Reply #43

Lxxx

Seems silly to be letting him go when the potential upside is so much more rewarding than a few million quid in the pot to put towards another unimaginative addition to the squad.

January 18, 2018, 07:29:20 PM
Reply #44

Macca77

It hasn't worked out for him at all, same as Klaassen, if they were tearing it up in training then I'm pretty sure they would get their chance, its obvious they're not doing enough, Sandro is not a loss at all if we sell him.