June 18, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

Author Topic: [News]Sandro linked with move back to Malaga  (Read 8528 times)

February 16, 2018, 06:05:32 PM
Reply #150

Paddockoldie

Shame but he's never looked happy in his time here. Suits the Spanish league deffo not Prem level physically or mentally it seems.

February 16, 2018, 06:18:16 PM
Reply #151

Ross

How many Spanish clubs are capable of paying the reputed wages heís on?

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 16, 2018, 06:27:15 PM
Reply #152

Lxxx

How many Spanish clubs are capable of paying the reputed wages heís on?

Three and he's not good enough for any of them.

February 16, 2018, 06:33:31 PM
Reply #153

Ross

Three and he's not good enough for any of them.

Yeah, from what Iíve read the rest donít even pay half of what heís on to their top players. Could get very acrimonious this.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 16, 2018, 06:34:25 PM
Reply #154

Macca77

No loss at all is he really, just not good enough, not the first young foreign player to find it hard to adapt and wont be the last

February 16, 2018, 06:34:26 PM
Reply #155

Shogun

Administrator
Think people are giving him a very easy ride considering weíre paying him £120k week and he isnít prepared to stay and male the effort to make it work.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 16, 2018, 06:52:28 PM
Reply #156

School of Science

Think people are giving him a very easy ride considering weíre paying him £120k week and he isnít prepared to stay and male the effort to make it work.

I imagine he would be on a long as well as lucrative contract, sod him the bottler, the ball's in our court.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 16, 2018, 06:54:02 PM
Reply #157

gizzblue

Think people are giving him a very easy ride considering we're paying him £120k week and he isn't prepared to stay and male the effort to make it work.
In all reality probably promised the world by Walsh n Koeman and got nothing short of shelved and his career put on pause .
Paid a small fortune yes ,but if we dont play him how is he supposed to earn it ?....or even try to adjust so he could .
Very much like Tosun now wasted money or wasted talent ??.

February 16, 2018, 10:38:49 PM
Reply #158

Cozzie

Possibly one of the worst players I have ever seen being honest, that is genuinely not an over the top exaggeration.

I have never seen a single player look LESS of a footballer than this guy, offers absolutely nothing.

The only player that comes close thinking is probably that Simon Elliot who cameo-ed for a few minutes for Fulham when they played us at Goodison, which in turn is probably the most I have ever pissed myself laughing at a game ever, was just hilarious, it was like they won him in a raffle or something.

Truly one of the biggest wastes of space I have ever seen pull on the blue shirt, summed up when he ran and tripped over the feet of Cuco Martina trying to get the ball off him in a stationary position.

Guess he is the embodiment of how awful the Koeman/Walsh Era was.

When you have this absolute clown earning £120K a week and poor Seamus takes home £38,000 you know something serious is wrong. 

February 16, 2018, 11:00:24 PM
Reply #159

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Possibly one of the worst players I have ever seen being honest, that is genuinely not an over the top exaggeration.

I have never seen a single player look LESS of a footballer than this guy, offers absolutely nothing.

The only player that comes close thinking is probably that Simon Elliot who cameo-ed for a few minutes for Fulham when they played us at Goodison, which in turn is probably the most I have ever pissed myself laughing at a game ever, was just hilarious, it was like they won him in a raffle or something.

Truly one of the biggest wastes of space I have ever seen pull on the blue shirt, summed up when he ran and tripped over the feet of Cuco Martina trying to get the ball off him in a stationary position.

Guess he is the embodiment of how awful the Koeman/Walsh Era was.

When you have this absolute clown earning £120K a week and poor Seamus takes home £38,000 you know something serious is wrong. 

It's a bit over the top like

February 17, 2018, 02:16:04 PM
Reply #160

Ramjam

It's a bit over the top like
I think itís a fair point about Coleman.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 17, 2018, 02:23:12 PM
Reply #161

Gash

Global Moderator
Coleman signed a new deal in May, there's not a chance he's 'only' on £38k a week.

February 17, 2018, 03:00:48 PM
Reply #162

eyesalwaysblue

Thought Seamus got his doubled..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

February 17, 2018, 03:24:16 PM
Reply #163

Ramjam

Thought Seamus got his doubled..
So Sandro is still earning approximately 50% more even with his new deal.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 17, 2018, 03:56:44 PM
Reply #164

Cozzie

Coleman signed a new deal in May, there's not a chance he's 'only' on £38k a week.

I hope not, he should be one of our highest earners.