December 14, 2018, 09:03:56 PM

Author Topic: West Brom V Everton. Boxing day.  (Read 16980 times)

December 26, 2017, 10:37:29 PM
Reply #30

Lxxx

Sam's loving a point here isn't he. Not arsed about nicking a win, keeps his unbeaten run going.

December 26, 2017, 10:39:22 PM
Reply #31

Lxxx

Some proper whine arse fuckers on here .

I've actually cracked open a bottle of red watching this second half.

December 26, 2017, 10:41:22 PM
Reply #32

Lxxx

Time to switch on Soccer Saturday as well to see what happens before my stream.

December 26, 2017, 10:57:47 PM
Reply #33

Lxxx

Unbeaten run continues, letís try and stay a little positive at least. Leicester lose, Burnley draw so 7th still very much on.

December 26, 2017, 11:07:50 PM
Reply #34

Lxxx

Iím assuming (hoping) heís targeting the Bournemouth game as the one to go for the win. With Rooney back I think itís reasonable to assume as such.

December 26, 2017, 11:29:48 PM
Reply #35

Lxxx

Big Sam not too happy with the performance either.

He is the guy who had 5 defenders marking one striker though. Based on that I would imagine it was job done.

December 27, 2017, 12:30:27 AM
Reply #36

Lxxx

To be fair we have no striker to hold the ball up, no-one in the middle to put their foot on the ball, no fit left footer in the squad and no-one capable of carrying the ball and beating a man. Amassing points as we go until we can rectify those four issues should be seen as progress.

December 27, 2017, 12:47:26 AM
Reply #37

Lxxx

thought we'd get to January at least before Tom Davies took over from Ross Barkley as being the local lad everyone loves to hate

Come off it. He's not playing well, it's reasonable for people to state the blindingly obvious and it's not his fault he's being picked as we have no other options. I think you need to get a bit more festive cheer in your life today.

December 27, 2017, 09:15:49 PM
Reply #38

Lxxx

I don't not accept him. I'm just baffled as to how we sign 3 number 10s and end up without a genuine playmaker

I just think we needed different types of player than the 1s we actually signed

I'm really not sure where Sigurdsson or rooney would play if we signed a striker a winger and barkley stayed.

We'd have much more control of games with barkley instead.

Rooney was the only signing in that position we needed out of the four we brought in (Rooney, Klaassan, Sig, Vlasic). £80m on the other three is a joke and should be reason enough for Walsh to give back whatever salary he has earned to date and told to make sure from here on in he treats the funds as if they were his own, as he told us he'd do in his quote when he joined.