September 22, 2018, 11:53:26 PM

Author Topic: West Brom V Everton. Boxing day.  (Read 14593 times)

December 26, 2017, 09:53:14 PM
Reply #240

Bluedylan

Big Sam has got us out of trouble - thats what he was hired for. Dont expect him to transform us into a great football team equally fast.

No one's expecting to be dazzled. We haven't had a shot at goal for a game and a half! We're playing a team who haven't won since the summer!
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 26, 2017, 09:53:23 PM
Reply #241

BlueMaquis

What a boring uninspiring game of football this is, when you can even hear 'Big Sam' shouting "pass, pass" then you know your team's football is dire.

Let's get rid of this 3 CB bollocks, take off one of the defenders for maybe Niasse as he can do something a bit unpredictable which this game is crying out for plus take off Bolasie and put on Lennon/Lookman. Davies will come off at some point so Sandro could come on. With these changes, I expect a shot on target or two.

But that's exactly the problem, the players won't pass. It's not the formation. They seem afraid to pass the ball forward. There's a complete lack of confidence there. Bolasie is the lone exception.

December 26, 2017, 09:53:41 PM
Reply #242

everton1952

Two terrible teams serving up a bucket load of crap. We are miles away from challenging the top teams. Can't even string passes together against a really bad West Brom side.
Since when are we supposed to be challenging the top teams?? We have moved away from an awful downward spiral into the bottom 3 into relative safety. We have too many 2nd rate players to be seriously challenging the top teams.  Give the new manager time to change the squad and bin a few players including several currently regularly chosen for the first team. WBA away or any away game is difficult game for a team in our transitional state. Don't try to run before you can walk. February hopefully will see a couple of new names, midfield and strikers.

December 26, 2017, 09:54:21 PM
Reply #243

therealdunc

It seems the Big Sam haters are gonna hate

Some real nasty stuff on here
Blue

December 26, 2017, 09:55:13 PM
Reply #244

Lxxx

I'm going to give Sam the benefit of the doubt up to now by acknowledging that he hasn't had a great deal of time to work with these players so he can't be expected to produce a total football turnaround and to be fair he's delivered on results.

However when the amount of time since you had a shot on target is measured in hours rather than minutes then I think it's fair to expect a little more.

December 26, 2017, 09:55:33 PM
Reply #245

Everton Mint

We are still a poor side, low on confidence with some good players still injured and no top striker... but at least we're an organised one.

December 26, 2017, 09:56:11 PM
Reply #246

KoemansNumberTens

Don't expect people to accept more than 18 months of this shite either then

Can he at least have a transfer window?? Youre absolutely itching for a poor result so you can slaughter him.

December 26, 2017, 09:56:42 PM
Reply #247

Bluedylan

No, nothing nasty or personal. Just criticising the football we're playing.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 26, 2017, 09:56:53 PM
Reply #248

Shogun

Administrator
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 26, 2017, 09:56:54 PM
Reply #249

hannu

i dont hate him, he has done fantastic so far, but the tactics in this game are just wrong

December 26, 2017, 09:57:05 PM
Reply #250

therealdunc

Since when are we supposed to be challenging the top teams?? We have moved away from an awful downward spiral into the bottom 3 into relative safety. We have too many 2nd rate players to be seriously challenging the top teams.  Give the new manager time to change the squad and bin a few players including several currently regularly chosen for the first team. WBA away or any away game is difficult game for a team in our transitional state. Don't try to run before you can walk. February hopefully will see a couple of new names, midfield and strikers.

Exactly

And half the people on this forum rate Lennon  lolol
Bolasie  lolol
Schneiderlin  lolol
Davies  lolol
Besic  lolol
Niasse  lolol

And they say give Sandro and Klassen time  lolol

The squad is full of crap , people need to call a spade a spade and take of the blue tinted specs and stop over rating players because they play for Everton
Blue

December 26, 2017, 09:57:41 PM
Reply #251

howard1334

Can he at least have a transfer window?? Youre absolutely itching for a poor result so you can slaughter him.

This is some pretty dire shit he is serving up here. Happy he has helped steady the ship, but this is way too negative for West Brom.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 10:01:42 PM by howard1334 »

December 26, 2017, 09:57:45 PM
Reply #252

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I would suggest they won the league because they had very good football players.

They only started playing well with 5 at the back. The beginning of the season they weren't winning.

Not to say we should be playing it. Surely with 5 at the back we should have a rb and lb out wide to stop the cross coming in and then if it does have the CB to deal with it.

Our full backs are so narrow and the three cb have no idea where they should be.

Davies has been bad. Not good enough. Schneider Lin has been pretty good and Keane has played so great balls from he back. Bolasie looks lovely.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 26, 2017, 09:59:06 PM
Reply #253

Simon Paul

Administrator

Sorry is there not a transfer window in the next 18 months?

And don't judge me by your standards. I'll slaughter him even when we beat Chelsea 0-0

December 26, 2017, 09:59:16 PM
Reply #254

blob

shite stream, shite performance. time for a dog walk...