April 20, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

Author Topic: West Brom V Everton. Boxing day.  (Read 11716 times)

December 26, 2017, 11:11:15 PM
Reply #450

Bluedylan

Haters are gonna hate

Sorry, are you a 12 year old girl bitching on Instagram?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 26, 2017, 11:12:30 PM
Reply #451

Heisenberg

Playing for a 0-0 against West Brom la. I'm getting on the ale. Have a good one fellas

December 26, 2017, 11:13:37 PM
Reply #452

Rodenplav64

We will batter Bournemouth .

December 26, 2017, 11:14:48 PM
Reply #453

Redartin

Are you salivating at the prospect of a Shite win?
Don't be silly, it'll be a scoreless draw, as will the replay. Klopp has a cardiac on the sidelines and we win on penalties (the only shots we get over the two games).

December 26, 2017, 11:15:45 PM
Reply #454

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
If you think we can go from being an utter mess and getting humiliated by a poor Soton team - to turning over teams away from home - all within a few weeks, then you need to have a serious word with yourself.
No one is expecting that
What we are expecting is to put passes together, retain possession, create chances agaisnt a side that is in absolute turmoil

Simply simply lovely

December 26, 2017, 11:17:02 PM
Reply #455

everton1952

I reckon they will dick us. We've rode our luck in a few of these games but Bournemouth are the kind of team who will pass it through us and create chances.
How many times has it got to be said. The new manager is picking up the shattered pieces left by Koeman, not a good side with good players having a temporary blip, but a losing gutless shambles of a team. Put up with this lack of creativity until the new man can have the time to infuse new more effective players and bin some of the crap ones. Guardiola could not make good players out of many of our current lot.

December 26, 2017, 11:18:55 PM
Reply #456

everton1952

Don't be silly, it'll be a scoreless draw, as will the replay. Klopp has a cardiac on the sidelines and we win on penalties (the only shots we get over the two games).
I would love that, except it might strain a few good Shite friendships to do it twice..

December 26, 2017, 11:18:56 PM
Reply #457

GrantyBoy78

Anyone who says that's the worst Everton performance they have ever seen are either lying or very young .
Recency bias, innit.

December 26, 2017, 11:20:13 PM
Reply #458

Bluedylan

How many times has it got to be said. The new manager is picking up the shattered pieces left by Koeman, not a good side with good players having a temporary blip, but a losing gutless shambles of a team. Put up with this lack of creativity until the new man can have the time to infuse new more effective players and bin some of the crap ones. Guardiola could not make good players out of many of our current lot.

No. West Brom are a shambles. We have plenty of good players. We have resorted to literally pumping it to the corner flag and hoping to pick up free kicks or throw ins. Raise your expectations, and get some perspective.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 26, 2017, 11:21:04 PM
Reply #459

everton1952

as I don't live in the uk, but can see every game live, so I can make a judgement on what I see. No I did not turn the tv off at 2 am during the Chelsea game nor boo the side. That was a great result against a form team. Whereas today's game was against a bad, out of form side in 19th place, which most teams have beaten. one should expect some sort of attacking game at least.
Bless you for staying up til 2am. I withdraw the "turd" reference unreservedly.

December 26, 2017, 11:24:06 PM
Reply #460

Macca77

Shittest game ever

December 26, 2017, 11:24:39 PM
Reply #461

everton1952

No. West Brom are a shambles. We have plenty of good players. We have resorted to literally pumping it to the corner flag and hoping to pick up free kicks or throw ins. Raise your expectations, and get some perspective.
Fair enough. Name an 11 containing "plenty of good players" by which I presume you mean PL class players and not hopefuls/wannabees.

December 26, 2017, 11:24:48 PM
Reply #462

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Big Sam not too happy with the performance either.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

December 26, 2017, 11:25:27 PM
Reply #463

howard1334

I think we clearly have some good players. To suggest otherwise is foolish. We may not have a great team, however, given we lack good players in some key positions atm.

December 26, 2017, 11:26:25 PM
Reply #464

Shogun

Administrator
Big Sam not too happy with the performance either.

Did he talk about the need to be better in possession like he has done after every match despite our football getting progressively worse?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth