December 19, 2018, 09:22:16 PM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun  (Read 58720 times)

December 30, 2017, 05:14:45 PM
Reply #360

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Nah, he will have a suitcase full of blag tshirts smellies and 2000 ciggies
Never get ciggies from Turkey, awful
Simply simply lovely

December 30, 2017, 05:23:11 PM
Reply #361

eugene

Turkey is a really nice place just too hot tbh went to Antalya a couple of years ago and spent 2 weeks under a parasol and in the pool

December 30, 2017, 05:31:37 PM
Reply #362

Lxxx

Been here many times - striker scored loads of goals in some foreign league - signs and does fuck all in the Prem.

Hope Tosun isnt another but I'd bet he will.

Quality proven PL strikers should be our target... even older ones.

Let's hear them then. Let's hear about all these proven strikers who are currently banging them in every week in the Premier League who are itching to come to Everton.

December 30, 2017, 05:33:04 PM
Reply #363

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
One thing I would like to say is, how well Besiktas fans have come across during this possible transfer, both on here and on twitter.

We all know how passionate and devoted Turkish football fans are generally but I think the comments and goodwill that I've seen towards Tosun and Everton reflects really well on Besiktas and their supporters.

All the Turkish fans in fact. They are absolutely bonkers about their own sides, but they all support other Turks outside of Turkey wholeheartedly.

I’m sure I read once that if a great rival is in the CL and no other Turkish team is left in it, they all get behind whoever is left and always root for them.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 30, 2017, 05:33:58 PM
Reply #364

eugene

Let's hear them then. Let's hear about all these proven strikers who are currently banging them in every week in the Premier League who are itching to come to Everton.
Think you have read the thread wrong mate

December 30, 2017, 05:38:46 PM
Reply #365

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think you have read the thread wrong mate

Nah he’s arguing against signing proven PL players.

I’m honestly not sure what the answer is. I like the look of this fella to be honest but I am worried about his quality of league and the small sample size of CL opponents. And I guess we’re not paying ‘cheeky gamble money’ where it doesn’t matter if it goes well or not we are paying top whacko that we could well struggle to get back.

Dunno what to think, but if there ever comes a day when everton can sign some mad goal machine from a foreign league who I’ve never seen play and I’m not able to muster even a bit of hope and excitement, then put me out my fucking misery.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 30, 2017, 05:42:10 PM
Reply #366

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Turkey is a really nice place just too hot tbh went to Antalya a couple of years ago and spent 2 weeks under a parasol and in the pool
Last two timed I've been it's been 45ish in the day 35 at night

Love it out there
Simply simply lovely

December 30, 2017, 05:47:22 PM
Reply #367

Alanvideo

Can we stop talking Turkey and just concentrate on the transfer ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 30, 2017, 05:51:26 PM
Reply #368

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Yeah, fuck Turkey! Most of us have had far too much Turkey for the past week! And dont get me going on Mince Pies!

December 30, 2017, 05:52:28 PM
Reply #369

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Can we stop talking Turkey and just concentrate on the transfer ?

Yeah, less of the fowl play please, let's stay on topic.

December 30, 2017, 05:57:29 PM
Reply #370

Bluedylan

And if we are gonna talk about Turkey, let's not just talk about knock off ciggies. We're talking about an ancient country with an illustrious history, and I'm conscious that quite a few Besiktas fans might be reading this forum. Bit embarrassing tbh.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 30, 2017, 06:10:16 PM
Reply #371

Macca77

Never get ciggies from Turkey, awful

Wouldnt know mate, never been to Turkey or smoked

Just say no kids, smoking is shit

December 30, 2017, 06:17:25 PM
Reply #372

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Anyway Cenk Tosun.... Any further news?
Simply simply lovely

December 30, 2017, 06:34:23 PM
Reply #373

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
And if we are gonna talk about Turkey, let's not just talk about knock off ciggies. We're talking about an ancient country with an illustrious history, and I'm conscious that quite a few Besiktas fans might be reading this forum. Bit embarrassing tbh.

All I know is I saw a twitter thread where they were all having kopites off with pictures of demba ba so those lads are alright by me

December 30, 2017, 06:35:23 PM
Reply #374

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Anyway Cenk Tosun.... Any further news?
Not coming. He read this post and found it embarrassing. He’s off to Tranmere instead.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama