August 20, 2018, 05:42:39 AM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun  (Read 51705 times)

December 25, 2017, 06:07:12 PM
Read 51705 times

Rodenplav64

Confucius will be chuffed anyway .

December 26, 2017, 04:53:09 PM
Reply #1

Rodenplav64

Oh and in English please I only know yamas

Which is Greek .

December 29, 2017, 08:09:34 PM
Reply #2

Rodenplav64

Sorry to pull the snowflake thing again but fuck me sideways .

January 02, 2018, 06:01:48 PM
Reply #3

Rodenplav64

Can we PLEASE sack off these embarrassing stereotype shouts?!

Give yourself a round of applause and then fuck off for a kebab .

January 02, 2018, 07:19:24 PM
Reply #4

Rodenplav64

what is a "sack off" and who is embarrassed? 

Refrain from or desist I think and Internet virgins , snowflakes or anyone born after 2000 who is offended by anything . Maybe someone with a humour failure or the owner of a rug shop in the New Strand or Buyuk Carsi in Istanbul .

January 02, 2018, 07:43:11 PM
Reply #5

Rodenplav64

Well I was born in 1980, don't really have an issue with the racially stereotyping that floats your boat. But anyone who uses the word snowflake is a cunt

A term used to describe extremist liberals that get offended by every statement and/or belief that doesn't exactly match their own. These individuals think they are just as "unique" as snowflakes, when really their feelings are just as fragile.

Just a word . As a teacher you are aware the word cunt is far more offensive than snowflake . Unless you are a cunt that is .

January 02, 2018, 10:21:27 PM
Reply #6

Rodenplav64

Thanks for the off the cuff literacy lesson. People who
Use the term 'snowflake' to describe others tend to be selfish, uneducated, bigoted with little respect for the views of others.

I am a cunt. That's the thing. A horrible one when needs be too.

Some of that is true . Hope he knows where the net is if he does sign .

January 03, 2018, 12:12:06 AM
Reply #7

Rodenplav64

Did the wrong fella actually play in that away cup tie at Wrexham? One of the highlights of the Li Tie period was before the matches watching well dressed Chinese tourists clicking away with their cameras at the less than salubrious buildings along Goodison Road. Lie Tie was a hopeless player, I think he was shifted out to Sheffield Wednesday?

Lie Weifeng .

January 03, 2018, 04:46:00 PM
Reply #8

Rodenplav64

Conte has said Batshuyai can go . Anyone have him instead ?

January 03, 2018, 10:42:38 PM
Reply #9

Rodenplav64

I'm sure the word around Europe is that we're an easy target to pummel some cash from so they're just doing what I would expect them to do and wait for us to blink first. You can't blame them really watching how we conducted the Sigurdsson deal.

How Moshiri pursued Koeman , Sig and although failed Silva . Yep I suppose we will get rinsed a little .

January 04, 2018, 11:12:28 PM
Reply #10

Rodenplav64

Nah a few games without a goal and a couple of missed sitters and he will be get the usual treatment

Give him till halfway through next season then eh . Glad we have got him so soon into the window anyway and pleased we are still linked to Seri who would without doubt create chances and make Cenks task a little easier . Without a creative midfielder I fear he may starve to death in front of goal .