August 18, 2018, 12:03:04 AM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun  (Read 51467 times)

December 26, 2017, 06:42:54 PM
Read 51467 times

KoemansNumberTens

Id be gutted rather keep the prince
Yes hes not great technically however he possesses hardworking more than anyone!

I think Big Sam missing the point with him!!

You'd be gutted if we signed him? Why? Also who's the prince? At some stage we need more than effort. The 6 sides we aspire to catch have fantastic talent in attacking positions

December 28, 2017, 05:48:53 PM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

Encouragingly, he's got 4 goals and 2 assists in 6 Champions League appearances this season, in a group containing Monaco, RB Leipzig and Porto (which Besiktas topped).

He seems to have a decent pedigree and in today's market is extremely cheap too. I know it's a little risky buying from abroad but I really wish we'd just fuck off the English and proven market. It's ridiculously priced and we seem to only get proven to be okay

December 29, 2017, 03:15:49 AM
Reply #2

KoemansNumberTens

He aint failing it on body fat % anyway

Dreamy isn't he. Imagine that's how I'd look if I tanned better

December 29, 2017, 03:40:49 PM
Reply #3

KoemansNumberTens

Sell Lukaku for 75m

Replace with a 20m man.

Moshiri is a con artist.

Won't our net spend be something like 60m if we sign him? That's not quite the 55m profit you're implying

December 29, 2017, 05:38:28 PM
Reply #4

KoemansNumberTens

December 29, 2017, 11:16:42 PM
Reply #5

KoemansNumberTens

If this doesn't come off his position is untenable and he should be shown the door after the fiasco that was last summer .

You're joking right?

December 30, 2017, 02:55:58 AM
Reply #6

KoemansNumberTens

Not at all ,he dithered so long we ended up with no proven striker ,brought in players who haven't performed and if he loses this after such a ballyhoo then yes ,I think he is for the long walk on a short plank .

What's he meant to do if a player gets a better offer.

January 02, 2018, 02:19:33 AM
Reply #7

KoemansNumberTens

Sigurdsson all over again.  Just pay the money FFS.

Yeah fuck it. Worked out wonderfully last time

January 02, 2018, 02:42:24 AM
Reply #8

KoemansNumberTens

We need to get something resembling value. If he's not that anymore move on. If he is pay it quick.

Worst thing we can do is fuck about and still get ripped off

Think just about everyone saw us coming last window. Let's hope we've learned some lessons

January 03, 2018, 05:33:08 PM
Reply #9

KoemansNumberTens

Doubt the Chinese offer would still stand. They have to pay the same again in tax now. So it would cost them 70m

January 05, 2018, 03:50:07 AM
Reply #10

KoemansNumberTens

One of the nice things about the Allardyce hire is that if/when things go wrong, there's a good chance he takes Walsh down with him.

Yeah that's lovely. Fingers crossed eh.

January 05, 2018, 09:16:12 PM
Reply #11

KoemansNumberTens

We must have some wage bill now, with about 35 players and a decent number on over 100k. How times change quickly and I'm probably enjoying us less now we've got money. It's hardly progressed us on the field has it?

Just buying shit and paying them a relative fortune (I don't include today's signing in that)