September 18, 2019, 02:00:28 PM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun  (Read 68654 times)

December 28, 2017, 06:06:38 PM
Read 68654 times

Martip

Looks like a sandro mk2 to me but fingers crossed.

December 29, 2017, 05:18:19 AM
Reply #1

Martip

I'll give him a chance but I'm not confident in him being the level we need....

December 29, 2017, 05:24:46 AM
Reply #2

Martip

Normally Id question this but I know Martip that you have a massively in-depth knowledge of Turkish football and probably have a dossier of the strengths and weaknesses of every footballer in the Turkish Liga so I value your opinion greatly.

Gutted hes not the level we need.
Save the sarcasm for someone who will appreciate it....I was only posting my opinion having seen him play a couple of times.

December 29, 2017, 05:34:41 AM
Reply #3

Martip

Pretty much none of us have seen him play so were all in the same boat of giving him a chance.

From those two matches, what did you see that makes you less confident of him being a success?
Didn't seem great at anything or mobile enough for the prem. Fingers crossed he proves me wrong.

December 29, 2017, 06:38:13 AM
Reply #4

Martip

I'm going to be honest, we've had better, more in depth reports from people who've apparently seen a player from a lesser known league than that. Where do people even see the Turkish league, I mean surely no one sits and watches Besiktas games in the Champions League?

But well done on the standard disclaimer of 'I hope he proves me wrong' though. ;)
I don't really care what other reports people have provided or feel the need to massively justify my opinion other than my observations while watching a player ....lets be clear I 've watched him play twice and didn't rate him- it's no big deal however I must admit I wasn't looking for his cock size etc....ill try to provide an in-depth report on length and girth for you next time.

At times im almost expecting the phrases 'You re not from round these parts' and 'get off my land' to be uttered on this forum. Are there special points for how many members one manages to chase of with their pitchforks in front of the 'established' forum members ?