September 23, 2019, 08:03:48 PM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun  (Read 68918 times)

December 28, 2017, 06:00:47 PM
Read 68918 times

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
We had strikers in at the end of the last transfer window, doesnt mean they're any good. Still to be convinced he is the answer to our scoring problems as his record isn't particularly great but time will tell, positive is he's in quick, but I was more excited about Sandro than this.
This part makes me happy - sure Cenk will be a star now  ;)

December 29, 2017, 01:31:56 PM
Reply #1

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently Fenerbarche fans call him Pasa as there's a classic Turkish film called Tosun Pasa, they also sign the theme song from the film when he scores:

Why the hell is Fenerbarche fans singing when Besiktas score ??

January 02, 2018, 01:30:17 AM
Reply #2

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Hope he thinks the " boo's " are " ooh's"
lolol   made me laugh that one......  Still remember when we song about the reffs white arse until my son told me it was wide arse ..

January 02, 2018, 11:44:31 PM
Reply #3

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
A friend for cenk
just like the good old days when we bought the wrong Chinese but ended up as a friend to Li Tie

January 03, 2018, 12:17:24 AM
Reply #4

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Did the wrong fella actually play in that away cup tie at Wrexham? One of the highlights of the Li Tie period was before the matches watching well dressed Chinese tourists clicking away with their cameras at the less than salubrious buildings along Goodison Road. Lie Tie was a hopeless player, I think he was shifted out to Sheffield Wednesday?
he did beside that game I Think he only played once.. As @Rodenplav64 said Weifeng was his name and yes a terrible player Li Tie wasn’t great but not as bad as Peter Degn and Brett Angell