January 20, 2018, 03:40:16 AM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun  (Read 34062 times)

December 30, 2017, 03:02:09 AM
Reply #330

hill135

The dreaded 'delegation' has been sent according to the Guardian. It's off lads.

December 30, 2017, 03:12:45 AM
Reply #331

MmmBlueRamirez

The dreaded 'delegation' has been sent according to the Guardian. It's off lads.

Has the delegation ever been successful?

We need to send agent Kenwright in on his own. He personally delivered Fellaini back in the day.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 30, 2017, 03:14:43 AM
Reply #332

Macca77

Feels like a Sunday today like

December 30, 2017, 03:16:12 AM
Reply #333

SANA_DR0

He looks better than anyone else we have in that position at the moment, hope we get a'higher profile' striker in too.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

December 30, 2017, 03:31:41 AM
Reply #334

ally2

Still waiting for MmmBluewhatever with the old Muppet delegation pic

December 30, 2017, 04:34:10 AM
Reply #335

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'd imagine most weeks are like that for you.

9-5 I’m a money making machine.

Evenings and weekends I’m a red wine drinkin’ blunt rollin’ everton watchin’ son of a gun.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 30, 2017, 05:35:23 AM
Reply #336

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
The fact Roma and RB are interested in this fella tells you all you need to know.

Need to get this wrapped up. Seems like we're stealing a march on a really talented player.

December 30, 2017, 06:36:28 AM
Reply #337

Faceatthefence

Fortunately elstone booked 8hrs in the sun shack so we might get this one over the line.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

December 30, 2017, 07:59:32 AM
Reply #338

BlueMaquis

Evenings and weekends I’m a red wine drinkin’ blunt rollin’ everton watchin’ son of a gun.

Grounds for banning if I ever saw any.

I hope you are at least using Blue Kush in your spliffs.

December 30, 2017, 08:54:33 AM
Reply #339

Besiktasfan

Hello guys,

As you can understand from my username, i’m Besiktas fan and i watched all the games of Cenk Tosun in Besiktas. I wondered what Everton fans think about Cenk Tosun and came here. I decided to inform you about Cenk.

In the first year, when he joined to Besiktas, he was our third striker. (We had Slaven Bilic as manager that time and we still think Bilic was wrong about Cenk. He didn’t give enough chance to him, at least he could be second striker after Demba Ba.) Then Bilic went to West Ham and our new session started with Senol Gunes. And we had Mario Gomez as first striker. He was legendary. But we knew that if Gomez couldn’t score, we had Cenk Tosun. He was scoring almost everytime when he came from bench. After this season, Gomez left, we had Aboubakar from Porto as first striker. But Aboubakar wasn’t good enough at the outset and Cenk was scoring again. Cenk was training hard and improving himself every day. They played together with Aboubakar. And this season; we have Negredo as first striker but Cenk didn’t let to Negredo play. Cenk was perfect this season. I think with his current form, he is one of the top striker of Europe now. His finishing is amazing. Can you believe that three years ago this guy was third striker for Besiktas? He didn’t give up any time even when he was sitting on the bench. He is real professional. He has passion and ambition to work.  His blind side is just sometimes he can lose his concentration. But i think he will overcome of this too.

I don’t know if Everton deal is done or not but we are really sad for losing Cenk Tosun now. I hope he’ll be good for Everton too. And i think Everton won’t be his last station. He still has potential for more. Maybe he can be new Lukaku for you guys.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 08:01:04 PM by Besiktasfan »

December 30, 2017, 10:37:15 AM
Reply #340

blue1948

What's he meant to do if a player gets a better offer.
Well in those cases not much as they are history but he could be a little more secretive and when he flies out he could go via another place instead of everyone knowing the whole kit and caboodle of every attempt we make .

December 30, 2017, 01:07:03 PM
Reply #341

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Hello guys,

As you can understand from my username, i'm Besiktas fan and i watched all the games of Cenk Tosun in Besiktas. I wondered what Everton fans think about Cenk Tosun and came here. I decided to inform you about Cenk.

In the first year, when he joined to Besiktas, he was our third striker. (We had Slaven Bilic as manager that time and we still think Bilic was wrong about Cenk. He didn't give enough chance to him, at least he could be second striker after Demba Ba.) Then Bilic went to West Ham and our new session started with Senol Gunes. And we had Mario Gomez as first striker. He was legendary. But we knew that if Gomez couldn't score, we had Cenk Tosun. He was scoring almost everytime when he came from bench. After this season, Gomez left, we had Aboubakar from Porto as first striker. But Aboubakar wasn't good enough at the outset and Cenk was scoring again. Cenk was training hard and improving himself every day. They played together with Aboubakar. And this season; we have Negredo as first striker but Cenk didn't let to Negredo play. Cenk was perfect this season. I think with his current form, he is one of the top striker of Europe now. His finishing is amazing. Can you believe that three years before this guy was third striker for Besiktas? He didn't give up any time even when he was sitting on the bench. He is real professional. He has passion and ambition to work.  His blind side is just sometimes he can lose his concentration. But i think he will overcome of this too.

I don't know if Everton deal is done or not but we are really sad for losing Cenk Tosun now. I hope he'll be good for Everton too. And i think Everton won't be his last station. He still has potential for more. Maybe he can be new Lukaku for you guys.

Thank you for the input. Always appreciated. I have one question. Is Cenk a good Muslim?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 30, 2017, 01:52:42 PM
Reply #342

therealdunc

Blue

December 30, 2017, 01:54:12 PM
Reply #343

therealdunc

Thank you for the input. Always appreciated. I have one question. Is Cenk a good Muslim?

Who cares, we play football not religion
Blue

December 30, 2017, 02:27:20 PM
Reply #344

BlueMaquis

Who cares, we play football not religion

What's the difference?