December 13, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun  (Read 58272 times)

January 02, 2018, 05:07:13 PM
Reply #15

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I already sort of feel sorry for the lad. Banging goals in on the regular, hero for his team, latter stages of the Champions League.

Cut to next week - pissing down, bird moaning about the weather, doing doggies between the Liverpool centre halves to no avail, chasing balls out to the corner flag, and settling in for 4-5 months of prime Allardyce-ball.

I'm sure the huge paypacket he'll receive will more than compensate.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 02, 2018, 08:51:46 PM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I bartered over a pair of shoes yesterday. Got $5 off. This was in the USA.

But apparently it’s ok to stereotypes the USA on here. I see it done very often.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 03, 2018, 04:46:45 AM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
They're increasing the asking price because of the rising cost of his replacement? Why didn't we think of that when we sold Lukaku?

January 03, 2018, 04:50:17 AM
Reply #18

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Because we never bothered replacing him.

I knew there was something.