August 17, 2018, 02:35:19 AM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun  (Read 51367 times)

December 29, 2017, 12:59:28 AM
Read 51367 times

Gash

Global Moderator
Doesn't sound like we've agreed a deal then, bit strange he'd be playing in their FA Cup and risking injury if he was coming to us on the 1st.

December 29, 2017, 04:29:13 AM
Reply #1

Gash

Global Moderator
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42506137

I love how the media still make out that clubs (not just us) let managers make all the decisions from identifying the player, sorting his wages, transfer fee, flight, accommodation, car insurance etc while also dealing with the day to day training of the players. They probably have to book and sort deposits for the Christmas part as well. No wonder they get paid as much. :)

December 29, 2017, 05:55:18 AM
Reply #2

Gash

Global Moderator
Didn't seem great at anything or mobile enough for the prem. Fingers crossed he proves me wrong.

I'm going to be honest, we've had better, more in depth reports from people who've apparently seen a player from a lesser known league than that. Where do people even see the Turkish league, I mean surely no one sits and watches Besiktas games in the Champions League?

But well done on the standard disclaimer of 'I hope he proves me wrong' though. ;)

December 29, 2017, 07:16:22 PM
Reply #3

Gash

Global Moderator
"Jesus fucking Christ." ????? I am sure the use of that epithet with the name of Jesus Christ is offensive to plenty of people. Kindly refrain from using it.

Calm down, you're a fine one to take the moral high ground given you referred to Arouna Kone as "self starved" and Ramadan as "starving himself again when he goes on that stupid Islamic practice of his".

December 30, 2017, 02:35:06 AM
Reply #4

Gash

Global Moderator
Honestly had no idea what day it was for about 4 days there.

I'd imagine most weeks are like that for you.

December 31, 2017, 04:12:14 AM
Reply #5

Gash

Global Moderator
Screen shot this

2 transfer windows and a pre season, and big sam will have us challenging for top 4 next season.

Guaranteed

The only guarantee is that you chat some absolute shite.

December 31, 2017, 04:39:27 AM
Reply #6

Gash

Global Moderator
Cenk Tosun has scored 4 goals and 2 assist in his last 6 ucl games. Also he is performing better than last year. Football style of cenk tosun is very similar to harry kane. I believe that he is gonna be succesfull because he has got available physic for the epl but only if the other everton players could manage to create chances for him. He is one of the top 15 finishers in the world and he is a fox in the box. 😢Thanks for everything Cenk Tosun and good luck to Everton.  :thumbsup:

Cheers.

Nice font.  :thumbsup:

January 02, 2018, 07:46:02 PM
Reply #7

Gash

Global Moderator
Fucking hell lads, pack it in would you. People moaning they're not arsed about something but still chose to comment and argue about it

Let's get the thread back on topic or it'll end up locked.

January 03, 2018, 04:49:47 AM
Reply #8

Gash

Global Moderator
They're increasing the asking price because of the rising cost of his replacement? Why didn't we think of that when we sold Lukaku?

Because we never bothered replacing him.

January 05, 2018, 06:04:37 PM
Reply #9

Gash

Global Moderator
Sam just said in The Mirror that he hasnít played since before Christmas ?

Played 58 minutes and scored in a cup game on the 28th.