November 20, 2018, 10:18:45 PM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun  (Read 57316 times)

December 29, 2017, 11:13:47 PM
Read 57316 times

Ross

Confirmation on N’Zonzi as well.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 01, 2018, 05:06:15 PM
Reply #1

Ross

£145k pw = Leeds/Portsmouth/QPR basket case spending
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 02, 2018, 04:49:31 PM
Reply #2

Ross

Unless he’s a one man wrecking ball in the mould of Suarez circa 2014 he won’t make a blind bit of difference sadly.

January 02, 2018, 11:23:44 PM
Reply #3

Ross

.............there's a pretty obvious anagram there mate  :snigger:

Do the Anagrams like to barter or is it more like here Al?

January 03, 2018, 06:26:05 PM
Reply #4

Ross

Surely a loan for Batshuayi would suit Chelsea seeing as we’ve got to play a few of their rivals for the top four still and it’d get him games ready for the World Cup placing him in the shop window for a potential summer move either here or elsewhere.

Looks ideal for all parties.

January 04, 2018, 04:38:22 PM
Reply #5

Ross

Am I missing something?

Yeah the bi annual transfer meltdown.

How could you have forgotten the anointing of our Spainish Prince Sandro during the kids euros or the angst ridden January in 2017 until “Big Morgs” came riding down the East lancs? Or.....well I’m sure you get the picture
now.

January 05, 2018, 02:12:38 AM
Reply #6

Ross

The (slightly) interesting thing here is, you'd have to think this is unambiguously Steve Walsh's recommendation.

I think these next few transfers will go a long way to proving Walsh's ability and whether he should continue in the role. Before now you could accuse him of lack of leadership, but there is a enough doubt about who was calling the shots when we see certain players come in who were ex-Koeman players, or the likes of Sigurdsson who seemed to be a Koeman favourite.

I read Palace we’re looking at him when Allardyce was there last season.

January 05, 2018, 02:18:46 AM
Reply #7

Ross

Aye, he’s a big Sam pick. Like the tanned Kevin Davies he said.

If Allardyce saw a tanned Kevin Davies he’d probably start licking him hoping it was a gravy coating.

January 05, 2018, 02:58:04 AM
Reply #8

Ross

Ha, well...what does Steve Walsh do again? :)

Allardyce himself seems like a Walsh pick so hopefully they're on the same page. I'd imagine if things don't work out under Allardyce then Walsh will be out the door too.

Sounds like the Tosun situation is very similar to Koeman with Bolasie and Sigurdsson (and I think Williams to?), where the manager can request his own targets to the DoF based on his previous jobs scouting/recruitment. Which as we know didn’t turn out particularly fruitful last time we worked that way.

Also not sure Walsh had any say who came in, Paul Joyce said the managerial search was conducted by Moshiri, Harris and Ryazantsev.

January 05, 2018, 04:20:03 PM
Reply #9

Ross

“Tosun deal Cenken over titanic wage demands”