July 19, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

Author Topic: Rooney  (Read 10944 times)

December 30, 2017, 01:19:57 AM
Reply #60

blue1948

I don't know what is going on , on here ! Everyone has a gripe about anything they can and it is fucking rubbish -damned if I do damned if I don't situation- I just read and laugh at the ridiculous comments .I cannot even get annoyed ,does anyone realise I haven't been banned for ages ? Let's get it together for the New Year please .How am I expected to be a bitter ,tired old fart when there is nothing worthwhile getting banned for ?

December 30, 2017, 01:44:47 AM
Reply #61

Bluedylan

I don't know what is going on , on here ! Everyone has a gripe about anything they can and it is fucking rubbish -damned if I do damned if I don't situation- I just read and laugh at the ridiculous comments .I cannot even get annoyed ,does anyone realise I haven't been banned for ages ? Let's get it together for the New Year please .How am I expected to be a bitter ,tired old fart when there is nothing worthwhile getting banned for ?

Don't worry about it mate. It's a forum, with a large number of contributors from the varied backgrounds. Every single one of us talks shite sometimes and people have got extra free time on their hands over Christmas, so sometimes it leads to some mad conversations. Just take it for what it is, and either add to the madness or let it wash over you.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 30, 2017, 01:51:47 AM
Reply #62

eyesalwaysblue

Rooney should be dropped because of what he did to @bacon sarnie's aunt fanny
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 30, 2017, 04:14:25 AM
Reply #63

Everton Mint

Rooney doesnt look too good in training today:

December 31, 2017, 10:26:46 PM
Reply #64

Everton Mint

My Everton highlight of the year 2017 - the return of the legend that is Wayne Rooney and his second debut goal, the winner vs Stoke.

Here's to many more in 2018.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 10:28:53 PM by Everton Mint »

December 31, 2017, 11:25:33 PM
Reply #65

bacon sarnie

Rooney should be dropped because of what he did to @bacon sarnie's aunt fanny

Haha, good one...be nice twattybollox or I'll send her to your gaff with Widow Twanky  :thumbsup:

December 31, 2017, 11:31:55 PM
Reply #66

eyesalwaysblue

Haha, good one...be nice twattybollox or I'll send her to your gaff with Widow Twanky  :thumbsup:
Nooo anyone but the Twanky, i'd rather have Jim Whyte and Moshiri with Bill as the Butler.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 31, 2017, 11:36:19 PM
Reply #67

bacon sarnie

Nooo anyone but the Twanky, i'd rather have Jim Whyte and Moshiri with Bill as the Butler.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no you wouldn't!

December 31, 2017, 11:50:51 PM
Reply #68

Cozzie

My Everton highlight of the year 2017 - the return of the legend that is Wayne Rooney and his second debut goal, the winner vs Stoke.

Yes lad!

December 31, 2017, 11:52:27 PM
Reply #69

mikey_blue

I know it's fashionable for people to not like Rooney, but I love this post. All the best, Blues.

February 06, 2018, 04:51:03 AM
Reply #70

Macca77

February 06, 2018, 04:53:52 AM
Reply #71

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Started very nervous but the last half or or so heís been really good talking about his life, football, past goals and stuff. Definitely warmed up. Smoothest Iíve seen him in the media I think.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 06, 2018, 04:58:06 AM
Reply #72

Macca77

Started very nervous but the last half or or so heís been really good talking about his life, football, past goals and stuff. Definitely warmed up. Smoothest Iíve seen him in the media I think.

Sky will be offering him a job as soon as he retires

February 06, 2018, 04:59:58 AM
Reply #73

Gash

Global Moderator
Opened up by saying it was good to be there and it's the closest Carragher's ever got to him.  :snigger:

Thought he was really good, didn't do his usual 'erm' every few words and came across well on it.

February 06, 2018, 05:09:12 AM
Reply #74

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Surprised he wants to go in to management.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"