September 25, 2018, 02:32:24 PM

Author Topic: Rooney  (Read 11974 times)

December 29, 2017, 12:58:23 AM
Reply #45

Everton Mint

The doubts of Rooney's illness were dispelled for me by the official story of him travelling for WBA game but getting sent home with a virus.

And it IS quite dangerous for a athlete to perform when they're ill.

December 29, 2017, 03:04:38 AM
Reply #46

Lxxx

The doubts of Rooney's illness were dispelled for me by the official story of him travelling for WBA game but getting sent home with a virus.

Allardyce also said he was sent home with antibiotics and anyone who knows anything about health knows that antibiotics are useless against anything viral and thus arenít prescribed or recommended.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 03:07:06 AM by Lxxx »

December 29, 2017, 03:20:02 AM
Reply #47

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Allardyce also said he was sent home with antibiotics and anyone who knows anything about health knows that antibiotics are useless against anything viral and thus arenít prescribed or recommended.

Yeah but most docs prescribe them just to keep you happy and out their office.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

December 29, 2017, 03:21:33 AM
Reply #48

Simon Paul

Administrator

Not when you're not paying the doctor personally

December 29, 2017, 03:22:29 AM
Reply #49

Lxxx

Iím presuming we pay for a more premium standard of healthcare advice than that.

December 29, 2017, 05:09:27 AM
Reply #50

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Iím presuming we pay for a more premium standard of healthcare advice than that.

I was thinking back to my nhs days.

Haven't been prescribed antibiotics for a virus since.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

December 29, 2017, 05:54:02 AM
Reply #51

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Quite a campaign on over here to restrict use of antibiotics as nasty germy things are becoming resistant to them. There are already strains that are totally resistant and there have been deaths.
Everton appear confident Rooney will make a full recovery.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

December 29, 2017, 01:21:29 PM
Reply #52

bluenuck

Lol.

It's a like a "doctor" Phil episode in here now. What the fuck do you lads know about anything antibiotics?  Lmao.

Anyone even have a phd??

lolol

December 29, 2017, 03:12:32 PM
Reply #53

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Lol.

It's a like a "doctor" Phil episode in here now. What the fuck do you lads know about anything antibiotics?  Lmao.

Anyone even have a phd??

lolol

Yeah, but I don't think mine means what you think it means 😉
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 29, 2017, 04:15:55 PM
Reply #54

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Not sure why there were ever any doubts in the first place ? Player gets sent home by manager as he is unwell and suddenly heís a cunt for infecting sick children a week before he had the virus  ???

December 29, 2017, 07:02:50 PM
Reply #55

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Lol.

Anyone even have a phd??

lolol

Mmmm, is someone going to tell him or should I?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 29, 2017, 07:05:44 PM
Reply #56

Bally

Administrator

Mmmm, is someone going to tell him or should I?
I was going to but thought it be best that one of the medical professionals on here would be better suited to the job
It's the roll I way

December 29, 2017, 09:57:31 PM
Reply #57

bacon sarnie

He best play. The baldy bastard. Sick my great aunt fanny!

December 29, 2017, 10:01:34 PM
Reply #58

eugene

He best play. The baldy bastard. Sick my great aunt fanny!
Thanks mate got a new toupee off the mrs for crimbo, just starting to feel good about myself in fifteen years and boom you mention the B word !

December 30, 2017, 12:55:54 AM
Reply #59

Everton Mint

We'll never know the truth of this...

Even it is is a lie and he's just had a break he deserves one more than most. He's getting on a bit and plays his heart out every week.

If he's fresh for the big games coming up then all the better.. we're certainly relying on him.