January 18, 2018, 09:58:19 PM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 10184 times)

December 30, 2017, 11:13:20 PM
Reply #690

everton1952

I heard the first splash in the Mersey, I think it must have been Macca77 putting an end to it all. "We are doomed"  is the message he was heard to yell as he sank beneath the freezing water. Not surprising really considering what he was writing.

December 30, 2017, 11:13:56 PM
Reply #691

Shogun

Administrator
Our best player today isn't good enough for us? we really have a lot of shite then.

He wasn't our best player, he's created fuck all going forward all season and the only time people praise him is for not getting absolutely rinsed by a winger.

If taking any other starting full back in the league over him.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 30, 2017, 11:14:24 PM
Reply #692

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
And yet some still defend him

I've defended him. But the ship was steadied. He had our best defence pairing in Holgate and Williams, and has shaken it up totally. Not sure why that partnership was broken up.

Oh well, onto the new year.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

December 30, 2017, 11:15:03 PM
Reply #693

Faceatthefence

[ Invalid Facebook URL ]
Martina was our best defender today
That mate means the others had Malaria
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

December 30, 2017, 11:15:59 PM
Reply #694

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Our major problems right now are Jags and Keane. Those two together are just no good. Must be Williams and Holgate as much as possible. JJK forgot he was a RB today, at fault for both goals.

And Big Sam... More like the Big Fraudster. Changing my profile and he will be called Big Fraud by me from now on. What a tosser. I am done with him already.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 30, 2017, 11:17:05 PM
Reply #695

gizzblue

Are you starting an "Allardyce out" campaign already? Or were you just overreacting?  Early days yet; judge him at the end of 2018/19 not back end of 2017.
Not at all, but shithouse tactics got us on the wrong end today and after Sam learning fuck all at WBA  .. no?.

Would you not like to see us even say out to try and attack a little bit ?.

December 30, 2017, 11:17:11 PM
Reply #696

eyesalwaysblue

He wasn't our best player, he's created fuck all going forward all season and the only time people praise him is for not getting absolutely rinsed by a winger.

If taking any other starting full back in the league over him.
He's had some very good games..you hate him...but ok
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 30, 2017, 11:19:10 PM
Reply #697

GrantyBoy78

That's unfair GrantyBoy78 :(
Sorry mate, flash of anger. Youíre a good egg usually xxx

December 30, 2017, 11:19:27 PM
Reply #698

Macca77

I heard the first splash in the Mersey, I think it must have been Macca77 putting an end to it all. "We are doomed"  is the message he was heard to yell as he sank beneath the freezing water. Not surprising really considering what he was writing.

What the fuck are you on about

December 30, 2017, 11:20:02 PM
Reply #699

Shogun

Administrator
He's had some very good games..you hate him...but ok

What constitutes as a good game for Martina?

A. Not getting destroyed by a winger

The fact expectations are so low with him tells you what a bag of shite he is.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 30, 2017, 11:20:58 PM
Reply #700

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
The fans are already turning.

You could hear the groans from the away end today.

Didnít mean to like ( not saying I disagree either, just hit the wrong button) but groaning not alleays a sign of discontent, mostly just disappointment.

December 30, 2017, 11:22:27 PM
Reply #701

cantoffee

What constitutes as a good game for Martina?

A. Not getting destroyed by a winger

The fact expectations are so low with him tells you what a bag of shite he is.
Yea it's poor not having an actual left back.

He either doesn't get forward to support the winger ahead of him or he slows down the attack because he has to cut back onto his right foot.

I get why, he's not a left back and not getting another LB was another failure from the summer window.

December 30, 2017, 11:23:29 PM
Reply #702

everton1952

I certainly would, but if I had to pick an attacking team from this shite then we might lose 5-1 instead of 2-1.  Apart from lacking confidence a lot of the players are not good enough to project us upwards. Let the manager get shut of about 5 or 6 over the next 6 months, buy new players and then either salute him next season or hang him, and you can say I told you so. We don't have too many players who could be made into very good players due to terrible recruitment and over optimistic expectation of youngsters. We are now paying the price. That is why Mr Allardyce is here.

December 30, 2017, 11:24:33 PM
Reply #703

everton1952

What the fuck are you on about
Did someone pull you out? Is that good news or bad news?

December 30, 2017, 11:25:17 PM
Reply #704

Simon Paul

Administrator
I certainly would, but if I had to pick an attacking team from this shite then we might lose 5-1 instead of 2-1.  Apart from lacking confidence a lot of the players are not good enough to project us upwards. Let the manager get shut of about 5 or 6 over the next 6 months, buy new players and then either salute him next season or hang him, and you can say I told you so. We don't have too many players who could be made into very good players due to terrible recruitment and over optimistic expectation of youngsters. We are now paying the price. That is why Mr Allardyce is here.

Good job we sacked the fella who signs all the players then....