December 14, 2018, 12:11:08 AM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 22911 times)

December 31, 2017, 12:38:34 AM
Reply #30

eyesalwaysblue

The bird and myself were saying the same last night
was she dressed at the time? sorry to be nosey but it might lift the gloom.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 31, 2017, 12:58:19 AM
Reply #31

eyesalwaysblue

We have 32 players in our squad. 3 are maybe injured. We have attacking talent all over the place who never play. Klassen is better than Mccarthy and he has shown nothing so far. We play badly with 2 DM, so whats Frauds answer... Let's play 3 of them.Could of played Sig in midfield and Vlasic or Sandro up top. DCL is completely fatigued. Could play Sandro and/or Niasse. or Vlasic. So many options. The injury thing is no excuse against West Brom and Bournemouth.
Fraud? if ever there was a manager who could be called fraud it's not Allardyce, he's a 1 string guitar for fucks sake... the squad is poor,he was brought in to polish a turd and he's managed a creditable satin finish up to now. if he keeps half way up with this lot it'll be a good job done.

December 31, 2017, 01:04:15 AM
Reply #32

eyesalwaysblue

Yeah the kickbacks he took when English manager. Not fraud. The pretending to be a top quality manager because of an ear piece and then collecting 6m/ year is fraud. pretending to be a decent manger and then parking the bus against Bournemouth and West Brom. thats being a fraud.
I'm sorry darling i just can't talk to you when you're this angry,we'll talk in the morning x

December 31, 2017, 01:20:43 AM
Reply #33

eyesalwaysblue

I think we'll get a point monday.

December 31, 2017, 01:38:44 AM
Reply #34

eyesalwaysblue

Exactly...somehow some in here have been tricked into believing there are only two options: park the bus and cross your fingers OR get overran and concede 4 or 5. Pretty sure over my 50 years watching and playing Ive seen managers and teams score AND defend...even in the same half!;)
When you can park the bus and score you've arrived..

December 31, 2017, 07:02:04 AM
Reply #35

eyesalwaysblue

Needing a new manager who ever it was going to be is the tragic bit..

December 31, 2017, 11:43:55 PM
Reply #36

eyesalwaysblue

Seems Sams honeymoon period is over he's now as welcome as a period on a honeymoon in some quarters, it's never dull this Everton Malarky.