July 17, 2018, 04:30:59 PM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 17829 times)

December 29, 2017, 10:46:58 PM
Reply #135

Ross

Maybe we should get koeman back seeing as the fixture list was our only problem

The truth is we fluked a couple of results under unsworth to get us in that position. We look so much better defensively since allardyce came in

I just wonder when people will actually concede he's doing a good job. 1 poor performance with an average result and people are back moaning despite all the decent performances with good results that came before

You talking about luck?

Since Allardyce came in weíve been very lucky, in fact I canít remember a time when Iíve watched Everton and seen us get such a run of luck and decisions going our way game after game.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 29, 2017, 10:51:28 PM
Reply #136

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe we should get koeman back seeing as the fixture list was our only problem

The truth is we fluked a couple of results under unsworth to get us in that position. We look so much better defensively since allardyce came in

I just wonder when people will actually concede he's doing a good job. 1 poor performance with an average result and people are back moaning despite all the decent performances with good results that came before

Oh my god most people are saying he's done a good job for fucks sake.

We just have an issue with people like you saying he's basically working miracles and a point against Bournemouth is a good result.

That's where this whole debate stems from

December 29, 2017, 11:15:59 PM
Reply #137

KoemansNumberTens

Oh my god most people are saying he's done a good job for fucks sake.

We just have an issue with people like you saying he's basically working miracles and a point against Bournemouth is a good result.

That's where this whole debate stems from

A point against Bournemouth isn't a bad result. Wasnt it you who said anything less than a win was a terrible result. Sorry but that's just not realistic.

December 29, 2017, 11:21:02 PM
Reply #138

eyesalwaysblue

We got a penalty at Anfield that was a fucking miracle.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 30, 2017, 12:31:16 AM
Reply #139

therealdunc

I assume you were always telling us we had good defenders but just a poor manager

See this is the agenda. He's done a great job so far and yet there's plenty who want to give him little to no credit

People are absolutely itching to slaughter him. He rightly should have bought himself a reasonable amount of time with the results to date.

I don't think he's a miracle worker but I don't know how anyone can dispute he's done a great job this far

Loads of agenda on this forum

He has a big injury list, taken over a team with zero confidence that was conceding many goals under the clown Unsworth and fraud Koeman and hasnít had a transfer window to buy any players.

But haters gonna hate, sad.
Blue

December 30, 2017, 12:34:24 AM
Reply #140

eyesalwaysblue

He has a big injury list, taken over a team with zero confidence that was conceding many goals under the clown Unsworth and fraud Koeman and hasnít had a transfer window to buy any players.

Agree with all but Unsworth???? bit harsh that mate surely??
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 30, 2017, 12:35:04 AM
Reply #141

Shogun

Administrator
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 30, 2017, 12:38:28 AM
Reply #142

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
A point against Bournemouth isn't a bad result. Wasnt it you who said anything less than a win was a terrible result. Sorry but that's just not realistic.

No i said a draw at Bournemouth is a poor result and I stand by that.

They're 18th in the league you know.

December 30, 2017, 12:44:05 AM
Reply #143

therealdunc

Agree with all but Unsworth???? bit harsh that mate surely??

Managing a kids team where your all pally pally is a world away from managing adults.

Iím sorry but best being honest with assessments of his dire performance instead of allowing Everton loyaltyís to cloud your judgement

It Says a lot about the Everton fan base and how fickle they are that so many wanted him as manager.
Plenty of idiots around
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 12:45:15 AM by therealdunc »
Blue

December 30, 2017, 12:44:35 AM
Reply #144

eugene

You talking about luck?

Since Allardyce came in we've been very lucky, in fact I can't remember a time when I've watched Everton and seen us get such a run of luck and decisions going our way game after game.
Itís Sam Lee runs round Biddie hill windmill bollicko on a full moon and sacrifices a virgins knickers off the Ford

December 30, 2017, 12:47:01 AM
Reply #145

eugene

Usual fare. Maybe a goal. Lots of moaning. Christ on a bike.......
Do you need to keep saying Christ on a bike?

December 30, 2017, 12:47:12 AM
Reply #146

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Managing a kids team where your all pally pally is a world away from managing adults.

Iím sorry but best being honest with assessments of his dire performance instead of allowing Everton loyaltyís to cloud your judgement

It Says a lot about the Everton fan base and how fickle they are that so many wanted him as manager.
Plenty of idiots around

Agreed mate. Well said.

December 30, 2017, 12:49:42 AM
Reply #147

therealdunc

Seriously,
If you wanted unsworth as manager and thought he did a good job, please never complain again about winning nothing and having a lack of ambition as a club.

Big Sam is no Pep, but heís undoubtably a huge upgrade on Unsworth and Koeman .

The more I think about the Koeman regime, the more I realise he was a complete fraud

An honest one at times which was refreshing compared to Martinez positive rubbish, but still didnít have a clue how to set us up, team selection and played some terrible football

And he had Lukaku and Gerry
Blue

December 30, 2017, 12:49:57 AM
Reply #148

Gash

Global Moderator

Not having a bad word against someone and constantly exaggerating his achievements both in the past and so far here is a bigger agenda than anything else.

I doubt there's anyone that isn't happy that he's steadied the ship and made us harder to beat, what people are wanting now is to see if he can move on to the next level and put his money where his mouth is so to speak, he says he doesn't like the firefighter tag so now's his chance to prove that. All he's done so far is what is Sam Allardyce known for (the very reputation he doesn't like) go in and make a team hard to beat and not concede goals, now people want to see if we can start being a bit more attacking and play actual football rather than just play backs to the wall, hoof it up the park and try and knick a goal.

To be fair, he's making the right noises about wanting to be more attacking and getting a quality striker in but lets not start making out that he's suddenly reinvented the fucking wheel, he's not done anything over and above what he's known for, dull hard to beat football but we had over a game and a half against Chelsea and West Brom without a shot on target, that's nothing to praise him for regardless of the players at his disposal and something he needs to change.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 12:52:53 AM by Gash »

December 30, 2017, 12:59:07 AM
Reply #149

therealdunc

I doubt there's anyone that isn't happy that he's steadied the ship and made us harder to beat, what people are wanting now is to see if he can move on to the next level and put his money where his mouth is so to speak, he says he doesn't like the firefighter tag so now's his chance to prove that. All he's done so far is what is Sam Allardyce known for (the very reputation he doesn't like) go in and make a team hard to beat and not concede goals, now people want to see if we can start being a bit more attacking and play actual football rather than just play backs to the wall, hoof it up the park and try and knick a goal.

To be fair, he's making the right noises about wanting to be more attacking and getting a quality striker in but lets not start making out that he's suddenly reinvented the fucking wheel, he's not done anything over and above what he's known for, dull hard to beat football but we had over a game and a half against Chelsea and West Brom without a shot on target, that's nothing to praise him for regardless of the players at his disposal and something he needs to change.

Itís not his squad!!
He has had 7 games , seven!

Give him the summer transfer window and a pre season then judge him in October.
Thatís what I said when he took over and I stand by it.

Ridiculous to judge him a few days before a window with an injury hit team and a squad full of stale crap like Besic, Lennon and Williams, a clown playing at left back and no decent striker.

Plus have people forgotten we are playing away not as Home?

So much agenda on this forum , Allardyce could win the league and some of you would slag him off for having the wrong colour tie.

Blue