December 13, 2018, 10:43:39 PM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 22909 times)

December 30, 2017, 02:27:40 PM
Read 22909 times

Rodenplav64

Your ignoring the facts

Numerous people on here witnessed him shouting at the team to pass it vs Chelsea

Same vs West Brom

At one point vs West Brom on the tv coverage you could hear Sammy Lee shouting pass and big sam shouting don’t give it away (or something very similar, can’t quite remember)

To say the manager doesn’t recognise there is a problem going forward and isn’t trying to address it is not based on facts or reality.

If by the 1st of feb the problems continue then you can correctly ask why wasn’t it addressed in the window.

Even more so on the 1st September

I want to laugh and cry at the same time when I read your posts .

December 30, 2017, 05:36:27 PM
Reply #1

Rodenplav64

I disagree he has been very successful in turning round a team looking like it was going to get relegated. Early days I know but people whether they like him or not should give him some credit for the job done so far.

I disagree . I think Unsworth had worked his way down to the players that gave a fuck at the time we played WHU in front of a home crowd after a run of difficult away games . Without debating the merits of the 2 it was Unsworth and not Allardyce who inherited a mess . That said I think Allardyce is the more likely to maintain a consistent level of form until the end of the season . He knows the next 2 transfer windows are massive for him and the club as after the England debacle and given his age we are as good as it gets . Koeman was on his way as soon as someone bigger came along and Moshiri basically gave him a free reign to fuck it up . I am quite happy to see what he can do as the one thing I am sure off is players won't force him out as easily as they did Martinez and Koeman .

December 31, 2017, 12:17:47 AM
Reply #2

Rodenplav64

It's utterly laughable to give unsworth the credit instead of allardyce. His performance as manager was inept. In his defence I think he tried to do too much rather than the basics for his audition but to give him credit for our upturn is biased nonsense

You can't actually read properly can you ? Give Big Sam the credit for the last 2 performances though .

December 31, 2017, 12:21:50 AM
Reply #3

Rodenplav64

The post I quoted said "it was unsworth not allardyce that inherited a mess"
It's just plainly not true. We were terrible defensively under unsworth even in the 4 nil against West Ham.

No one will ever know if the West Ham game would have been Unsworths turning point . Some people actually gave Allardyce credit for that . Walking to stand still for the next 18 months but standing still is I believe the stability we were crying out for .