March 24, 2019, 07:26:58 AM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 25797 times)

December 30, 2017, 09:30:33 PM
Read 25797 times

Waltzer

Vlasic, lookman, Sandro.

Gives you a glimpse into his mentality when these players aren't on the bench, but two centre halves are.
He did an interview on sky saying lots of players aren't giving what they should in training, if they don't deserve a spot in the team then so be it, I'd rather have it that way than pander to people, I expect he'd like to have more attacking options

December 30, 2017, 09:32:32 PM
Reply #1

Waltzer

Calvert-Lewin is a competent striker. The problem is we're bad in possession and we don't play any of our wingers who can actually beat a man.

I'd argue that a creative passer in midfield is a bigger priority than a centre forward.
I think we've got lots of priority areas

December 30, 2017, 09:45:54 PM
Reply #2

Waltzer

I don't understand what Allardyce is doing at the minute

He says we need better attacking play but then plays hoof ball to a young lone striker and plays 3 holding midfielders?

What kind of thinking is that? Doesn't he have any other systems we could play? Seems like its all about don't concede, we'll get a 0-0 and keep our unbeaten run going, that all he seems to talk about recently, out unbeaten run.

Has he actually watched the last couple of games, we've been dire

Bollocks management
Read what you've put and I think you answer your own question. It's clear we haven't got the attacking players required, hence he's trying to keep things tight

December 30, 2017, 10:13:48 PM
Reply #3

Waltzer

He's not a left winger whatsoever. We have a really unbalanced squad and can't play any decent system properly with our best players. Our best players being Rooney, Sigurdson and Rooney.
Shame we've only got 1 Rooney, could do with more