November 14, 2018, 10:21:46 PM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 21690 times)

December 30, 2017, 09:41:19 PM
Read 21690 times

Sixx1402

I don't understand what Allardyce is doing at the minute

He says we need better attacking play but then plays hoof ball to a young lone striker and plays 3 holding midfielders?

What kind of thinking is that? Doesn't he have any other systems we could play? Seems like its all about don't concede, we'll get a 0-0 and keep our unbeaten run going, that all he seems to talk about recently, out unbeaten run.

Has he actually watched the last couple of games, we've been dire

Bollocks management
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

December 30, 2017, 10:52:22 PM
Reply #1

Sixx1402

Got what we deserved with that shithouse line up.

Unlucky Sam, no more unbeaten run to brag about, hopefully you might start getting us to play proper football now

December 30, 2017, 11:28:22 PM
Reply #2

Sixx1402

I think that's confirmed for me that we're going nowhere near a Europa spot this season. Thought we may have had an outside chance of sneaking 7th but if we're going to be playing like that (and West Brom and Chelsea) no chance.

Mid table obscurity.

Why can't we just have a manager who is balanced. Martinez - too attacking. Sam - way too defensive. Koeman - couldn't even work out what he was trying to do.

And before anyone says about incoming signings i'll be surprised if we get this striker in we've been looking at.

Would you come here if you were a striker after watching that? He'll get to stand up front on his own hopefully trying to create something out of nothing, every game.

I won't be surprised in the slightest if he goes somewhere else and i wouldn't blame him either, could ruin his career playing in a team with those shithouse tactics.

Park the bus at Bournemouth who've not won in 8 and can't defend? Fucking disgraceful