October 19, 2019, 04:38:55 AM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 31801 times)

December 28, 2017, 02:42:34 AM
Read 31801 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Considering we haven't beaten a single team above 10th this season, this is a definite must win.

I can almost justify the poor WBA result as Boxing Day blues, those games are always hard after Xmas Day, but we should be able to dispatch Bournemouth reasonably simply. They're quite an open team. Even long ball should get some kind of result.

However, I expect we'll have less possession and struggle to score.

As @gash said, the ship has been steadied, now it's time to ask more of the players.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 30, 2017, 11:00:26 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Manager gets it wrong shocker.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 30, 2017, 11:14:24 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
And yet some still defend him

I've defended him. But the ship was steadied. He had our best defence pairing in Holgate and Williams, and has shaken it up totally. Not sure why that partnership was broken up.

Oh well, onto the new year.