October 19, 2019, 09:28:55 PM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 31853 times)

December 28, 2017, 06:47:41 AM
Read 31853 times

everton1952

Anything but a win and itís honeymoon period over for Allardyce.

Thereís a tremendous lack of patience with our fanbase these days and will turn on Allardyce in no time if results are poor, especially if weíre playing horrible football.

Arguably by starting so well results wise Allardyce has actually created a rod for his own back as expectations have been raised significantly.
Sorry, the politest way I can describe this is "bollocks".  Anything but a win etc etc. Have the personnel changed overnight? No. Is  Rooney likely to play? No. How can expectations have been raised significantly? Slightly might be a fairer description, but significantly? Dear oh Dear. I imagine the Shite's expectations have risen significantly with their £75m deal for van Dyke. What additions are we announcing to make any difference?  I guess if we had lost 1-0 at WBA the knives would have been out already with impatient people like you "turning on Allardyce". If you do it near me at Goodison I will clobber you with my manbag.

December 28, 2017, 07:35:00 PM
Reply #1

everton1952

Agree that the PL standard below the top 6 is poor. Disagree that this has put off the fans who in most cases turn up in good numbers. We get 39000 every home game. The three coming up from the Championship will bring more full houses. I agree with Allardyce who said there is little point in building a new ground unless we are challenging for the top places.  How far are we from that? Probably some distance, yet people are calling for his head already after only a few weeks. Rome wasn't built in a day. Can Allardyce build a team to seriously challenge the top 6? I don't know, but he certainly cannot do it in less than 2 seasons. We shall see. Those who don't want to  spend their money watching this present Everton can make their choice and stay away. Plenty will take their places.

December 28, 2017, 07:56:11 PM
Reply #2

everton1952

That is right. The Shite spent twice what van Dick is worth and we will be asked to fork out far more than we would like for a striker in this January window. Even if Sam gets in two players he thinks he needs, it will still take time to turn this around. He has inherited, at least in top 6 terms, a lousy squad. Maybe  someone else will have to carry it on after his contract has expired at the end of 18/19.

December 30, 2017, 10:00:17 PM
Reply #3

everton1952

This is Sam's first opportunity to see how good McCarthy is. He said he has to use the squad over so many games in a short spell. To be fair McCarthy has to be rusty , but we know he is shite anyway. Rooney who is not fit for 90 mins will come on. Sam has rightly binned Davies, yet he is still on the bench and Vlasic and Besic are not be seen. They must be terrible in training to be behind Davies. I forecast a defeat here because our luck has to run out sometime and they are desperate. Everton are ideal opponents for them. Roll on the squad additions hopefully by mid January. It is not worth judging this lot.

December 30, 2017, 10:57:49 PM
Reply #4

everton1952

I predicted this 2-1 score against those who said we were certs to win.  Can't imagine how anyone could expect a lot more from this team of crabs. Expect an honest assessment form Sam. This is what I was asked here to fix. Roll on end of January with new players.

December 30, 2017, 11:00:18 PM
Reply #5

everton1952

Fuxk off Sam biggest shithouse we've got .
Are you starting an "Allardyce out" campaign already? Or were you just overreacting?  Early days yet; judge him at the end of 2018/19 not back end of 2017.

December 30, 2017, 11:05:17 PM
Reply #6

everton1952

Sounds like some of youse lot should be heading for the Pier Head to put an end to it all. Get some perspective and look in the longer term. Next week or you will be yelling ooh ooh look we've signed. (I hope).

December 30, 2017, 11:13:20 PM
Reply #7

everton1952

I heard the first splash in the Mersey, I think it must have been Macca77 putting an end to it all. "We are doomed"  is the message he was heard to yell as he sank beneath the freezing water. Not surprising really considering what he was writing.

December 30, 2017, 11:23:29 PM
Reply #8

everton1952

I certainly would, but if I had to pick an attacking team from this shite then we might lose 5-1 instead of 2-1.  Apart from lacking confidence a lot of the players are not good enough to project us upwards. Let the manager get shut of about 5 or 6 over the next 6 months, buy new players and then either salute him next season or hang him, and you can say I told you so. We don't have too many players who could be made into very good players due to terrible recruitment and over optimistic expectation of youngsters. We are now paying the price. That is why Mr Allardyce is here.

December 30, 2017, 11:24:33 PM
Reply #9

everton1952

What the fuck are you on about
Did someone pull you out? Is that good news or bad news?

December 30, 2017, 11:35:01 PM
Reply #10

everton1952

See youse lot at Goodison on Monday. Batten down the hatches and close one eye.