July 20, 2018, 04:34:27 AM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 17979 times)

December 30, 2017, 11:25:23 PM
Reply #705

Heisenberg

I certainly would, but if I had to pick an attacking team from this shite then we might lose 5-1 instead of 2-1.

I don't even know where to start with this

December 30, 2017, 11:26:50 PM
Reply #706

TheTone

amazing that we have 27 points so far which is comparable to our points total 12 months ago

December 30, 2017, 11:27:38 PM
Reply #707

Cozzie

Fucking soul destroying that. Inevitable when you seen that line up at the start.

Love to know whats going on with Vlasic.

December 30, 2017, 11:28:12 PM
Reply #708

American Evertonian

Just think it shows we have a lot of issues. Like a lot a lot.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

December 30, 2017, 11:28:14 PM
Reply #709

Mayor Farnum

Early results have all but banished the threat of relegation. Sam is having a look at players and formations to weed out those players  not up to it and today's fixture was one he probably thought he could experiment in and still win.
We'll have a few more results like this as the season goes on but there is no need to lose our nerve.

Disappointing but inevitable I'm afraid.

December 30, 2017, 11:28:22 PM
Reply #710

Sixx1402

I think that's confirmed for me that we're going nowhere near a Europa spot this season. Thought we may have had an outside chance of sneaking 7th but if we're going to be playing like that (and West Brom and Chelsea) no chance.

Mid table obscurity.

Why can't we just have a manager who is balanced. Martinez - too attacking. Sam - way too defensive. Koeman - couldn't even work out what he was trying to do.

And before anyone says about incoming signings i'll be surprised if we get this striker in we've been looking at.

Would you come here if you were a striker after watching that? He'll get to stand up front on his own hopefully trying to create something out of nothing, every game.

I won't be surprised in the slightest if he goes somewhere else and i wouldn't blame him either, could ruin his career playing in a team with those shithouse tactics.

Park the bus at Bournemouth who've not won in 8 and can't defend? Fucking disgraceful
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

December 30, 2017, 11:28:28 PM
Reply #711

eyesalwaysblue

What constitutes as a good game for Martina?

A. Not getting destroyed by a winger

The fact expectations are so low with him tells you what a bag of shite he is.
Maybe if you are right, then the fact he has looked our most creative player going forward at times and he's been good defensively on more than 1 occasion then we can only deduce that we are absolutely fucked with this squad...Pickford apart?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 30, 2017, 11:28:59 PM
Reply #712

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
amazing that we have 27 points so far which is comparable to our points total 12 months ago
We were fucking awful this time last year as well
Simply simply lovely

December 30, 2017, 11:29:34 PM
Reply #713

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Early results have all but banished the threat of relegation. Sam is having a look at players and formations to weed out those players  not up to it and today's fixture was one he probably thought he could experiment in and still win.
We'll have a few more results like this as the season goes on but there is no need to lose our nerve.

Disappointing but inevitable I'm afraid.
Experiment with and not lose
Simply simply lovely

December 30, 2017, 11:30:07 PM
Reply #714

Cozzie

Bournemouth. Ffs. Fucking Bournemouth.

Watch them lose the next 5.

December 30, 2017, 11:30:33 PM
Reply #715

Lxxx

Total shithouse tactics last three games. Playing for a point against West Brom and Bournemouth is as low as it gets. Itís Moyes at his worst.
We were lucky to not get beat against Chelsea and West Brom and our luck ran out today. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt before today, I think Iíve just lost interest in us now. 2017 was a shite year for watching us and I canít see it getting any more attractive under him.

December 30, 2017, 11:31:58 PM
Reply #716

Normm

That defeat was down to the manager.

Finally, when Everton looked to be on top of the game, he takes Gana off and moves Rooney into his role. Suddenly, the team was once more all over the place and making mistakes. Gana was showing no sign of needing to come off and was linking well with Niasse, who looked dangerous from the moment he came on. (The best striker we have, in spite of Allardyce's remarks.)

Plus, that choice of a defensive starting eleven was pathetic. Watching paint dry was more exciting than that first half.

Today, Allardyce's luck ran out.

December 30, 2017, 11:34:34 PM
Reply #717

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
We need to be A bit more creative when we have the ball according to the manager

Creative with a mf of three of the least creative midfielders in the world

A winger who barely assists and an actual cm or no ten playing left mid

Add that to a defence camped out on out 18 yard box
Simply simply lovely

December 30, 2017, 11:35:01 PM
Reply #718

everton1952

See youse lot at Goodison on Monday. Batten down the hatches and close one eye.

December 30, 2017, 11:35:13 PM
Reply #719

Stumpy

Let's face it though, Bournemouth are a difficult side to create chances against and their record against sides above them his season has been awesome
Sarcasm at it's best.