April 21, 2018, 11:57:08 PM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 15347 times)

December 31, 2017, 01:04:15 AM
Reply #750

eyesalwaysblue

Yeah the kickbacks he took when English manager. Not fraud. The pretending to be a top quality manager because of an ear piece and then collecting 6m/ year is fraud. pretending to be a decent manger and then parking the bus against Bournemouth and West Brom. thats being a fraud.
I'm sorry darling i just can't talk to you when you're this angry,we'll talk in the morning x
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 31, 2017, 01:06:13 AM
Reply #751

TheTone

Yeah the kickbacks he took when English manager. Not fraud. The pretending to be a top quality manager because of an ear piece and then collecting 6m/ year is fraud. pretending to be a decent manger and then parking the bus against Bournemouth and West Brom. thats being a fraud.

you reckon he constantly plays Pink Floyd (money) on that ear piece?

December 31, 2017, 01:07:33 AM
Reply #752

Stumpy

We have 32 players in our squad. 3 are maybe injured. We have attacking talent all over the place who never play. Klassen is better than Mccarthy and he has shown nothing so far. We play badly with 2 DM, so whats Frauds answer... Let's play 3 of them.Could of played Sig in midfield and Vlasic or Sandro up top. DCL is completely fatigued. Could play Sandro and/or Niasse. or Vlasic. So many options. The injury thing is no excuse against West Brom and Bournemouth.
Totally agree.Playing against the better clubs I understand being a bit more defensive,hence I was happy with the point v Chelsea.However the line ups for west brom and Bournemouth were way over the top defencivly.It handed initiative to 2 poor out of form sides,and if it had not been for 2 glaring misses from west brom we would have lost both games anyway.I don't think injuries had anything to do with the line ups,he was just being overly cautious.I'm grateful that he's dragged us us away from the the drop zone for now,but he has to start showing a bit more imagination going forward in his selections.

December 31, 2017, 01:10:40 AM
Reply #753

gizzblue

Those asking (like myself ) for more attacking will be waiting a good five more games ...before we get anything positive ...he's negative against shite against the upper echelons  ...were gonna be a tortoise firlmy hidden  in its fucking dire shite defensive shell .

December 31, 2017, 01:16:26 AM
Reply #754

blue slug

We have the players to be having a go at teams like Bournemouth and West Brom

December 31, 2017, 01:20:43 AM
Reply #755

eyesalwaysblue

I think we'll get a point monday.

December 31, 2017, 01:23:55 AM
Reply #756

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Soton showing that you can be defensive and have a threat here

Simply simply lovely

December 31, 2017, 01:29:40 AM
Reply #757

brittcop1

Soton showing that you can be defensive and have a threat here
Exactly...somehow some in here have been tricked into believing there are only two options: park the bus and cross your fingers OR get overran and concede 4 or 5. Pretty sure over my 50 years watching and playing Ive seen managers and teams score AND defend...even in the same half!;)

December 31, 2017, 01:38:44 AM
Reply #758

eyesalwaysblue

Exactly...somehow some in here have been tricked into believing there are only two options: park the bus and cross your fingers OR get overran and concede 4 or 5. Pretty sure over my 50 years watching and playing Ive seen managers and teams score AND defend...even in the same half!;)
When you can park the bus and score you've arrived..

December 31, 2017, 01:40:41 AM
Reply #759

burkey17

Whatever Manager in charge we would 'all' be disappointed with 1pt from West Brom and Bournemouth Away wouldn't we?
Yes I'm happy he's steadied the ship but f me I have just watched 180 mins of shite! Yeh you might say injuries/ players coming bk- but we have 32 Players Sam says- we'll sort it out fella and don't make'excuses' for the clowns before you.....

December 31, 2017, 01:47:46 AM
Reply #760

MmmBlueRamirez

Absolutely fucking wank.

Nothing worse than a half arsed Rooney and Schneiderlin stinking the place out.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 31, 2017, 01:51:44 AM
Reply #761

MmmBlueRamirez

James McCarthy's stats against Bournemouth:

Minutes - 45
Pass accuracy - 69%
Interceptions - 0
Clearances - 0
Tackles - 0
Shots blocked - 1
Aerial duels won - 3
Errors leading to a goal - 1
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 31, 2017, 01:55:09 AM
Reply #762

Macca77

Come on lads, its not his team yet, West Brom and Bournemouth are tought teams etc...

December 31, 2017, 01:58:21 AM
Reply #763

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Come on lads, its not his team yet, West Brom and Bournemouth are tought teams etc...

Tought like a tiger
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 31, 2017, 02:01:41 AM
Reply #764

bluenuck

He brings on Davies for Gueye and I really believe we win this game.

We looked decent going forward and we were fine at the back after the Rooney, Niasse subs.

Then Gueye came off(which is fine), but for a winger that screwed our shape up and it allowed them to walk into our area and have 4 point blank attempts at our goal in the last 15 minutes. 1 off the woodwork, and the eventual winner.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 02:02:46 AM by bluenuck »