August 21, 2019, 10:34:13 AM

Author Topic: Mirallas  (Read 18324 times)

December 30, 2017, 06:39:33 PM
Read 18324 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If heís not shifted and replaced by the end of next summer then itís an egregious failure of duty by Walshy.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 31, 2017, 08:32:32 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Entirely entirely entirely useless. What the fuck are we talking about this is Groundhog Day stuff.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 15, 2018, 11:16:54 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Bet he couldnít believe his ears when he was offered that contract.

April 16, 2018, 08:59:07 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

April 26, 2018, 12:00:25 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Honestly buy out his contract, waste of air.

May 08, 2018, 08:10:13 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Will be back to his best next season

Why are you doing this