May 26, 2018, 03:24:43 PM

Author Topic: Mirallas  (Read 12388 times)

January 08, 2018, 04:57:32 AM
Reply #120

sam of the south

wow

https://twitter.com/olympiacos_org/status/950133489109696512

That is amazing, just look at his beaming little face!

Aw, I want him back now, not for the football necessarily, just for his newly revealed cuteness  :hug:
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

January 08, 2018, 05:04:04 AM
Reply #121

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
He’s so happy. Im glad.

January 08, 2018, 10:55:10 AM
Reply #122

blue1948

The likes of him is the main reason we are where we are ,how anyone can support a player who doesn't give a fuck ,gets paid a fortune ,walks out of training and in my opinion turns Scneiderlin's head as it was after they became buddies that his performances dropped off ,just baffles me .Oh and turns up for no more than ten minutes in the games he got ,it is seldom I ever get to hate an Everton player but with him I have .He is the total opposite to Oumar .Good riddance to a player that has never even got near his potential .Efkaristopoly Kevin.
Climbing every mountain begins with the first step -a shame I was just going to the shop

January 08, 2018, 01:44:00 PM
Reply #123

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
The likes of him is the main reason we are where we are ,how anyone can support a player who doesn't give a fuck ,gets paid a fortune ,walks out of training and in my opinion turns Scneiderlin's head as it was after they became buddies that his performances dropped off ,just baffles me .Oh and turns up for no more than ten minutes in the games he got ,it is seldom I ever get to hate an Everton player but with him I have .He is the total opposite to Oumar .Good riddance to a player that has never even got near his potential .Efkaristopoly Kevin.

January 08, 2018, 01:56:50 PM
Reply #124

The Analog Kid

I’m a bit gutted we’ve lost the likes of him and Barkley, regardless of their commitment levels of late, sentimentally it hurts seeing them go. I had a soft spot for KM, it was also the name on my lads forst Everton shirt.

January 08, 2018, 01:57:14 PM
Reply #125

Macca77

He'll do well there, they idolize him

January 08, 2018, 02:05:00 PM
Reply #126

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

January 08, 2018, 02:23:08 PM
Reply #127

The Analog Kid

For a second I thought that was Liverpool fans trying to stop him leaving.

No err, it actually says in the link “Olympiacos fans......”

January 08, 2018, 05:23:17 PM
Reply #128

everton1952

No err, it actually says in the link “Olympiacos fans......”
Where is your sense of humour? Quite funny that Trowel.

January 09, 2018, 03:15:33 AM
Reply #129

stirlingblue

He's so happy. Im glad.

He looks more scared than happy to me.

Imagine being so excited to sign Mirallas that you set off flares, wish we got like that for players

January 09, 2018, 03:16:18 AM
Reply #130

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Tosun was probably expecting that welcome. Poor guy.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 09, 2018, 08:03:02 AM
Reply #131

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

January 09, 2018, 08:22:59 AM
Reply #132

bacon sarnie

That is amazing, just look at his beaming little face!

Aw, I want him back now, not for the football necessarily, just for his newly revealed cuteness  :hug:

HE CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF.....eh, love those BIG capital letters to make a point.

What was his name again?

January 09, 2018, 09:41:38 AM
Reply #133

sixymack

Great shout agree 100%

January 10, 2018, 11:53:29 PM
Reply #134

The Analog Kid

My arl fella is moving him out on Monday