July 20, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

Author Topic: [News]Lukaku consults lawyers over Moshiri's bizarre "voodoo” claim  (Read 2255 times)

January 11, 2018, 06:08:21 AM
Reply #30

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 11, 2018, 06:19:31 AM
Reply #31

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Nah did you see the interview the other day when he was saying we have our own fab 4 in tosun, bolasie, rooney and gyilfi. I was cringing to death. He pretty much closed the door on barkley with that sky interview aswell and the whole Jim White stuff is just awful

Dreadful that Fab Four stuff.

The last month or so has been mad as an Everton fan I was think. Loads going on and now hes coming out with all kinds.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 11, 2018, 06:32:37 AM
Reply #32

eyesalwaysblue

I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 11, 2018, 03:57:22 PM
Reply #33

Bwana

I've been in an international match in Malawi where a fight broke out between the teams when the Malawians found out that the Mozambiqueans had buried a small statue inside the Malawian goal. I've also bought a used car from Durban. When it arrived, it had chicken bones in a minigrip bag with some sort of a note with them, hidden in the wheel arch.

I've also taken a Toyota Carib to the service 'cos a rat had died inside the hull (wheel arches have tiny holes for condensation purposes). I made a joke that the smell in the car is either from a dead rat or someone has put a juju on me vehicle. The guys stopped working immediately, negotiated for ten minutes and then came back to me, tellin' "You're a mzungu, juju doesn't work on you. So it must be a rat. Let's get the bastard out".
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 04:00:44 PM by Bwana »
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

January 11, 2018, 04:05:26 PM
Reply #34

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Still, none of that is Haitian vodou/Louisiana voodoo is it?

Although, absolute benefit of doubt would be mishearing juju as vodou

January 11, 2018, 04:44:01 PM
Reply #35

Hawkandro

Legal action was written in the tea-leaves. Can't believe nobody else saw this coming.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 11, 2018, 05:37:10 PM
Reply #36

formerKHL

"Now it's time to work hard, work harder than I ever did before and I'm willing to do it." lukaku quote when he signed for utd.

an admission that he never really worked hard for us.....

i'm suing the bstrd under the trades description act....."I'm a hard working centre forward who wants to learn and always gives 100%"

lukaku quote as he signed for us!!!

January 11, 2018, 07:58:59 PM
Reply #37

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I've been in an international match in Malawi where a fight broke out between the teams when the Malawians found out that the Mozambiqueans had buried a small statue inside the Malawian goal. I've also bought a used car from Durban. When it arrived, it had chicken bones in a minigrip bag with some sort of a note with them, hidden in the wheel arch.

I've also taken a Toyota Carib to the service 'cos a rat had died inside the hull (wheel arches have tiny holes for condensation purposes). I made a joke that the smell in the car is either from a dead rat or someone has put a juju on me vehicle. The guys stopped working immediately, negotiated for ten minutes and then came back to me, tellin' "You're a mzungu, juju doesn't work on you. So it must be a rat. Let's get the bastard out".

South African football was rife with witchcraft etc and still is.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 11, 2018, 09:20:13 PM
Reply #38

boothill