February 21, 2018, 11:29:02 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Man United  (Read 8359 times)

January 02, 2018, 12:17:59 AM
Reply #210

mikey_blue

As good as Davies has been in the first half, I'd like to see Sig come on in place of him.

January 02, 2018, 12:18:30 AM
Reply #211

Ross

Best we’ve been since the West Ham game.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 02, 2018, 12:18:47 AM
Reply #212

Lincs Toffee

Decent half that, better than I expected, just need Sigurdsson on I feel and then DCL with 30 to go.
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

January 02, 2018, 12:18:49 AM
Reply #213

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Niasse lad. I know he's bagged a few and he's enthusiastic but his inability to do basic things is ridiculous. Must do players' heads in. Get DCL on.

That's fair enough but at the same time he made our best chance.

Watch our threat dissipate when DCL comes on.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 02, 2018, 12:18:50 AM
Reply #214

Hannibal Lecter

Jönköpings Södra IF

January 02, 2018, 12:18:54 AM
Reply #215

wepull

I think our move just breaks down when the ball goes to Niasse. Get him off at half time

January 02, 2018, 12:19:01 AM
Reply #216

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Best we've looked all season.  If we had a striker with intelligence we'd be a danger.  Niasse at his erratic unpredictable worst that half.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

January 02, 2018, 12:19:57 AM
Reply #217

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Niasse lad. I know he's bagged a few and he's enthusiastic but his inability to do basic things is ridiculous. Must do players' heads in. Get DCL on.

I prefer Niasse’s movement up top. He didn’t have the best of halves mind you, but how many anonymous halves has DCL had?

Only curious thing is the pulling wide thing, he’s doing it enough that it seems to be for a game plan.

January 02, 2018, 12:20:30 AM
Reply #218

Bluedylan

That's fair enough but at the same time he made our best chance.

Watch our threat dissipate when DCL comes on.

Even with that, did you see his shot? De Gea would've spun it on his little finger. So brainless.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 02, 2018, 12:20:45 AM
Reply #219

stirlingblue

As good as Davies has been in the first half, I'd like to see Sig come on in place of him.

Not sure why you would take Davies off, he's the only one of the midfield with the mobility to carry the ball forward and he's done it well.

We'll probably see Sig on for Bolasie out of necessity as there's no way Bolasie has 90 in him.

DCL needs to come on for Niasse, he might not have the same goal threat but attacks are just breaking down when they reach Niasse

January 02, 2018, 12:21:01 AM
Reply #220

TheTone

Holgate to Keanes position,Kenny right back and dcl up top

Their fullbacks are weak, we need better quality when getting into crossing positions

January 02, 2018, 12:21:04 AM
Reply #221

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Can see Calvert Lewin coming on but we are playing quite well. Bolasie the obvious out ball for Rooney and Davies looks good further up the pitch

January 02, 2018, 12:21:37 AM
Reply #222

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Niasse over DCL for me any day.

I like DCL but he's not a threat at all.

Niasse has clearly been told to pull outwide for some reason. He should be out of the game playing off the shoulder of the centre half.

January 02, 2018, 12:22:12 AM
Reply #223

Shogun

Administrator
Starting to seriously question Michael Keane.

Our game plan should just be give it to Bolasie every opportunity.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 02, 2018, 12:22:26 AM
Reply #224

Paddockoldie

No vision, poor passing in the final third. A left back with no ability to put a cross in without cutting back on to his right... so easy to manage against. Just a matter of time before we concede.