November 20, 2018, 11:25:03 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Man United  (Read 15025 times)

January 02, 2018, 02:55:22 AM
Reply #30

Macca77

The pro Allardyce wums are quiet tonight arnt they

January 02, 2018, 03:14:21 AM
Reply #31

Macca77

And the Anti-Allardyce brigade are making plenty of noise without naming any feasible alternatives.

And so they should, hes proved how one sided he is over our last few games.

Alternatives, I dont know, maybe a manager who sets up to have a go at teams at home, Moyes at his worst is better than big Sam, never thought id say that

January 02, 2018, 03:20:16 AM
Reply #32

Macca77

Our squad is piss poor and having a go at teams gets you beat before half time. Early season proved that.

Yes it's piss poor, but we've had far worss squads over the years but have competed and got results at home

January 02, 2018, 03:25:02 AM
Reply #33

Macca77

You can set out defensive but still have an attacking threat.

Exactly, the worst Everton teams we've seen had an attacking threat

January 02, 2018, 03:36:55 AM
Reply #34

Macca77

"Have a go"?  What with Aaron Lennon, Oumar Niasse, a 20 year old who shouldn't be even playing, a mystery spaniard and a player thats just come back from a year out?  Oh sorry I forgot all those goals from midfield we were scoring before Allardyce arrived.  That was ace.  How I yearn for those days back again.  And give even less supoort to a defence that was almost the worst in the league before Allardyce arrived.  Yeah great idea.

We had a go with Marcus Bent, we had a go with Straq, fuck we had a go with Steve Watson up front and won games!

Not a single shot on target in our last 2 home games, not one.

January 02, 2018, 03:42:40 AM
Reply #35

Macca77

And just to add  Allardyce said having no shots on target is normal, fucking normal

January 02, 2018, 05:19:33 AM
Reply #36

Macca77

Sorry your wrong

He meet the players before the match and gave a talk.

They where playing to impress the new manager something both Rooney and Davies confirmed to Everton tv.

Sorry to put a dent in your agenda

He didnt, said so himself, stop making shit up

January 02, 2018, 01:36:18 PM
Reply #37

Macca77

Reporter to Unsworth after the West Ham game " who picked the team tonight?"

Unsworth "Me"

Reporter "Has Sam spoke to any of the players yet"

Unworth "Not as far as I know "

Sams first pres conference

Reporter "Just to clear up any confusion, did you have any involvement in team or tactics for the West Ham game?"

Allardyce "No, Unsy trained team and picked the players and tactics, he kindly let into the changing room after the game so I could congratulate the players "