November 18, 2018, 08:36:37 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Man United  (Read 14851 times)

December 31, 2017, 08:56:24 PM
Read 14851 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The back two of Williams and Holgate has worked the best since Sam's been in charge. Crazy the way he changed it in games he didn't have to.

I don't like that front three.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 01, 2018, 11:32:43 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Beat them 9-0 and we’re up to 8th.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 02, 2018, 12:43:12 AM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
What happened? We are well 2nd best here now

I started watching the game.

January 02, 2018, 12:44:42 AM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Once a manc always a manc lol

January 02, 2018, 12:46:16 AM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Dammit. I meant to put Martial as first scorer. Always get him and Rashford mixed up.

January 02, 2018, 01:14:03 AM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
So now we have to win 11-2 to go up to 8th.

January 02, 2018, 01:21:56 AM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'm so gutted I picked Rashford instead of Martial. I would have had max points this game.