October 22, 2019, 08:27:27 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Man United  (Read 21892 times)

December 31, 2017, 10:55:27 PM
Read 21892 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think it will be

Pickford

Kenny Keane Jags Williams Cuco

Gueye Schneiderlin Rooney

Sigurdsson DCL
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 01, 2018, 10:46:16 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah donít hate that team. Would rather rooney for Davies sig for rooney position wise, or Gueye for Davies full stop.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 02, 2018, 02:00:40 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
hopefully that will shut a lot of people up who wanted Vlasic in the team! He has shown time and again his defensive work isn't up to scratch and they just walked past him numerous times today

Thought he was good.

January 02, 2018, 04:09:19 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Reporter to Unsworth after the West Ham game " who picked the team tonight?"

Unsworth "Me"

Reporter "Has Sam spoke to any of the players yet"

Unworth "Not as far as I know "

Sams first pres conference

Reporter "Just to clear up any confusion, did you have any involvement in team or tactics for the West Ham game?"

Allardyce "No, Unsy trained team and picked the players and tactics, he kindly let into the changing room after the game so I could congratulate the players "

Not how I remember thay exchange