August 21, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Man United  (Read 12854 times)

January 02, 2018, 02:36:40 AM
Reply #495

Macca77

So are we allowed to question Allardyce now or are all the defence team gonna try justify his appointment, he's been doing the same thing for 30 fucking years and how anyone thinks it's going to change is fucking beyond me, worse than moyes at his most negative today, fucking shitehawk subs, although McCarthy did have a go, and no fucking shots on target again.
Sam Allardyce can go suck a fart out my arse the fucking #FartWrangler

#agenda

January 02, 2018, 02:47:30 AM
Reply #496

eyesalwaysblue

So are we allowed to question Allardyce now or are all the defence team gonna try justify his appointment, he's been doing the same thing for 30 fucking years and how anyone thinks it's going to change is fucking beyond me, worse than moyes at his most negative today, fucking shitehawk subs, although McCarthy did have a go, and no fucking shots on target again.
Sam Allardyce can go suck a fart out my arse the fucking #FartWrangler
so are you warming to him?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 02, 2018, 02:50:41 AM
Reply #497

gizzblue

We're are Sam's supporters now ? ....all hiding or lining up behind the rest of us now .
His starting squad was the best line up he's put out yet ......then panicked and gave it away come half time ....shithouse tactics again .
Just got home havnt seen his presser was he bemoaning the forwards again ?.

Who in there right mind would wanna join us with him at the healm .

January 02, 2018, 02:53:05 AM
Reply #498

bacon sarnie

Everton are shit. Simps.

January 02, 2018, 02:55:22 AM
Reply #499

Macca77

The pro Allardyce wums are quiet tonight arnt they

January 02, 2018, 02:59:30 AM
Reply #500

Ross

At end of 12/13 we needed better CMs and striker.

Summer 13 we signed McCarthy and Barry, replaced Fellaini with Barkley and got Lukaku.

Lukaku replaced (and more) Fellaini’s goals and Barkley more suited to RM approach so easy to see why we improved from 6th to 5th.

From then it went rapidly down hill with aging players not replaced (Pienaar first up in summer 14) and others losing form along with the team in general.

18 months ago we had 4 of the very best young talent in European football. They’ve all disappeared bar one who nearly left last summer.

We replaced 22 year old Stones with a 31 year old and Lukaku with a 32 year old. That was almost £130m worth of talent gone while under his stewardship, under the governance of managers appointed by him.

Truly awful decisions.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 02, 2018, 03:02:15 AM
Reply #501

Mayor Farnum

And the Anti-Allardyce brigade are making plenty of noise without naming any feasible alternatives.

January 02, 2018, 03:02:51 AM
Reply #502

plumber

Yeah, but anti Allardyce wums are active as ever.

January 02, 2018, 03:06:40 AM
Reply #503

gizzblue

And the Anti-Allardyce brigade are making plenty of noise without naming any feasible alternatives.
The alternative is the manager needs to stop being so fucking negative in his approach ...no?.

We weren't great first half but it was an improvement on the shite at WBA and Bournemouth. ..then Sam waved his magic wand and made the worst fucked up subs yet ...the alternative was right there ...the crowd booed the subs they all knew what was coming .they all saw it and don't get 6 million a year.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 03:08:36 AM by gizzblue »

January 02, 2018, 03:07:23 AM
Reply #504

eyesalwaysblue

Nobody i know wanted him and everyone wants him gone as soon as poss,some are just trying to be fair and not blame him for whats not his fault thats all.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 02, 2018, 03:09:22 AM
Reply #505

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
We're are Sam's supporters now ? ....all hiding or lining up behind the rest of us now .
His starting squad was the best line up he's put out yet ......then panicked and gave it away come half time ....shithouse tactics again .
Just got home havnt seen his presser was he bemoaning the forwards again ?.

Who in there right mind would wanna join us with him at the healm .

Just got back to my hotel, travelled 200 miles to see that shite and have already booked non refundable train and hotel for Friday nights slaughter at Anfield, the fuckin boos from Upper Gwladys when he took Rooney off and brought Mcarthy on (although in fairness he was half decent tonight ) was a clear enough signal that Allardyce will not last beyond the end of this season, he did what he thought we wanted in terms of team selection but his game plan/tactics were a mystery to all ?

January 02, 2018, 03:13:00 AM
Reply #506

UnsyisaRhino

I thought we looked better at timea today, not good but better, davies was much better in possession, vlasic linked up well and looked good on the ball, bolasie had a few great moments too.

Unfortunately most of that meamt nothing because we had no real goal threat, and we were punished by two very good finishes from two bad mistakes.

They were better and created more and you'd expect them to.

Biggest take away from today is the same as the last few games, we are severely lacking in 4 or 5 key areas and massive work needs to be done to bring the squad up to scratch.

Easy to hate the way we're playing at the moment, but im genuinely worried that there arent many other options with the playing staff we have right now.

January 02, 2018, 03:13:45 AM
Reply #507

GrantyBoy78

These players have been shit under 3 managers...it’s not like he’s made them worse. They’re the issue but it’s easier to blame the manager, that way you can lie to yourself that the next guy can just tweak things and we’ll be great again. That’s why people want Fonseca or Silva or some other relatively unknown quantity. They offer an ‘x’ factor, a hope that they can miraculously turn us into challengers. Denying it’s the players and putting it all on the manager also means facing up to the possibility that Moshiri’s takeover (up until now) has been a complete false dawn. We are shit and unless the stadium drastically changes our fortunes, we’ll always be shit.

Happy new year. NSNO.

January 02, 2018, 03:14:21 AM
Reply #508

Macca77

And so they should, hes proved how one sided he is over our last few games.

Alternatives, I dont know, maybe a manager who sets up to have a go at teams at home, Moyes at his worst is better than big Sam, never thought id say that

January 02, 2018, 03:14:28 AM
Reply #509

Mayor Farnum

The alternative is the manager needs to stop being so fucking negative in his approach ...no?.

We weren't great first half but it was an improvement on the shite at WBA and Bournemouth. ..then Sam waved his magic wand and made the worst fucked up subs yet ...the alternative was right there ...the crowd booed the subs they all knew what was coming .they all saw it and don't get 6 million a year.

When you start claiming that the crowd know more than the manager you reveal your own naivety; and frankly make an argument with you a waste of time.