May 26, 2018, 09:17:54 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Man United  (Read 11103 times)

January 02, 2018, 03:14:39 AM
Reply #510

everton1952

The alternative is the manager needs to stop being so fucking negative in his approach ...no?.

We weren't great first half but it was an improvement on the shite at WBA and Bournemouth. ..then Sam waved his magic wand and made the worst fucked up subs yet ...the alternative was right there ...the crowd booed the subs they all knew what was coming .they all saw it and don't get 6 million a year.

You must have been at the back of the Park End ? and couldn't see that Bolassie was knackered after his very good effort in the first half and couldn't see that Rooney was running on empty around the same time. Was the rain in your eyes? Unfortunately Utd with far better players than us all over the park turned the screws and the inevitable happened, Not Sam's fault, you clueless dope. You are lucky to read this rebuttal because my hands are still freezing. A terrible night to be out.

January 02, 2018, 03:15:54 AM
Reply #511

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
No need to come out in the 2nd half the way we did.

No ones wanting us to open ourselves up and go gung Ho, but you can set out to be compact and also have a threat going forward.

Seemed like we set out that second half to contain them at 0-0 and settle for the draw.

He's already losing the crowd and it won't be long until the pressure starts to really pile on.

January 02, 2018, 03:16:41 AM
Reply #512

Mayor Farnum

And so they should, hes proved how one sided he is over our last few games.

Alternatives, I dont know, maybe a manager who sets up to have a go at teams at home, Moyes at his worst is better than big Sam, never thought id say that

Our squad is piss poor and having a go at teams gets you beat before half time. Early season proved that.

January 02, 2018, 03:20:16 AM
Reply #513

Macca77

Our squad is piss poor and having a go at teams gets you beat before half time. Early season proved that.

Yes it's piss poor, but we've had far worss squads over the years but have competed and got results at home

January 02, 2018, 03:22:33 AM
Reply #514

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

You can set out defensive but still have an attacking threat.

January 02, 2018, 03:23:34 AM
Reply #515

Mayor Farnum

Yes it's piss poor, but we've had far worss squads over the years but have competed and got results at home

I would say that in relation to the standard of the rest of the league this squad is as bad as we've had. Having a go in a fight were you are completely outgunned is more likely to have you beaten sooner and more heavily.

January 02, 2018, 03:25:02 AM
Reply #516

Macca77

Exactly, the worst Everton teams we've seen had an attacking threat

January 02, 2018, 03:25:07 AM
Reply #517

Mayor Farnum

Not against everybody. And sometimes your threat is so small that it actually weakens you by trying to implement it.

January 02, 2018, 03:27:46 AM
Reply #518

bluenuck

We don't really have a threatening player(s) though. Especially today.  We're piss poor.

January 02, 2018, 03:28:14 AM
Reply #519

boothill

i know we haven't had much to cheer about this season, but the atmosphere was awful tonight, could have played this game in bootle cemetery and no one would have noticed the difference, this was man utd at home under the lights and the only cheer came on 70 minutes for a mccarthy tackle. i sit next to possibly the most optimistic bloke ive ever known, and all he kept saying was ''its shit init''. couldn't argue with him either. happy new year blues

January 02, 2018, 03:29:03 AM
Reply #520

gizzblue

When you start claiming that the crowd know more than the manager you reveal your own naivety; and frankly make an argument with you a waste of time.
Ffs were you there did you not get the same feeling from his shit substitute ideas as the rest of the fans thrret ....got to ask ...because you seem really far from reality .

January 02, 2018, 03:32:01 AM
Reply #521

ally2

And so they should, hes proved how one sided he is over our last few games.

Alternatives, I dont know, maybe a manager who sets up to have a go at teams at home, Moyes at his worst is better than big Sam, never thought id say that

"Have a go"?  What with Aaron Lennon, Oumar Niasse, a 20 year old who shouldn't be even playing, a mystery spaniard and a player thats just come back from a year out?  Oh sorry I forgot all those goals from midfield we were scoring before Allardyce arrived.  That was ace.  How I yearn for those days back again.  And give even less supoort to a defence that was almost the worst in the league before Allardyce arrived.  Yeah great idea.

January 02, 2018, 03:32:44 AM
Reply #522

gizzblue

You must have been at the back of the Park End ? and couldn't see that Bolassie was knackered after his very good effort in the first half and couldn't see that Rooney was running on empty around the same time. Was the rain in your eyes? Unfortunately Utd with far better players than us all over the park turned the screws and the inevitable happened, Not Sam's fault, you clueless dope. You are lucky to read this rebuttal because my hands are still freezing. A terrible night to be out.
The rain can't get in your eyes of your in the back of the park and you dope 😅😅.but carry on get yourself a hot water bottle and come back when your warmed up bless you..I've been home a while now .
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 03:35:04 AM by gizzblue »

January 02, 2018, 03:33:00 AM
Reply #523

everton1952

No need to come out in the 2nd half the way we did.

No ones wanting us to open ourselves up and go gung Ho, but you can set out to be compact and also have a threat going forward.

Seemed like we set out that second half to contain them at 0-0 and settle for the draw.

He's already losing the crowd and it won't be long until the pressure starts to really pile on.

No evidence whatever that he is losing the crowd. Where were you tonight to say that?  If some clowns booed the sub of Bolassie maybe they were too thick to see he was physically finished after his first half effort? Rooney ditto except maybe Sigurdsson might have been better coming on for him.  Finally your  clueless statement  "Seemed like we set out that second half to contain them at 0-0 and settle for the draw." Don't be stupid. Nobody planned to do that. The players fell back because they could not cope against far better players, like Pogba etc etc who turned the screw. What makes you think that our players none of whom would make it to their bench except the goalie would cope when they started to play well in the second half?  They are second for a fucking good reason.

January 02, 2018, 03:33:56 AM
Reply #524

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
"Have a go"?  What with Aaron Lennon, Oumar Niasse, a 20 year old who shouldn't be even playing, a mystery spaniard and a player thats just come back from a year out?  Oh sorry I forgot all those goals from midfield we were scoring before Allardyce arrived.  That was ace.  How I yearn for those days back again.  And give even less supoort to a defence that was almost the worst in the league before Allardyce arrived.  Yeah great idea.

Worth remembering Sam Allardyce took over a team that had just won 4-0.